Login

russian armor

Double UKF. Anybody help?.

6 Oct 2020, 11:31 AM

Having a game against ukf team. 2v2. And yes it is frickin broken. Both players have 4 IS. With brens. And i cant do anything about it. I won first engagement and took his mg. Built my shwerer. Nad he destroyed the shwerer in exactly 4 secs. Yes. It was built a cromwell and aec came. They shot like 2 shots till my AT started firing at them and shwerer was gone. Bec they go same f doctrine. The artillary. So broken man. They both throw their arty. Their goes my shwerer. Wow fun
6 Oct 2020, 12:11 PM

6 Oct 2020, 12:56 PM

Thats the solution?. I had everything an ostheer would have at this point 2 mgs. One of them was vickers. Good 2 ATs. 3 volks vetted non lost. And still
6 Oct 2020, 18:25 PM

if he has a cromwell the moment you got the schwerer, something went wrong in the first place.

Where did you place it? It is a common mistake placing a schwerer to far away from your hq. Id say, place it right in front of your base, when in doubt, in your base.
6 Oct 2020, 19:30 PM

Tough tough matchup requiring you to really outskill your opponent or severely punish a mistake. AEC delays fuel so something was off, like Kieselberg said.

Perhaps they harassed your fuel too much?

I've had some success with a Luchs to mercilessly bleed a UKF player but if they get AEC.....you'll need it dead asap as it won't give you second chances. Rear armour's a swiss cheese to the 20mm if you can faust/mine it.

Either way, at that stage of the game you're reliant on a PZ IV rush to not be Bren'd off the field imho. Obers need more time to get vet unless behind sandbags and you need a Bren proof AI unit. Don't be afraid to try to run them over either, IS don't have AT nades.
7 Oct 2020, 22:59 PM

Tough tough matchup requiring you to really outskill your opponent or severely punish a mistake. AEC delays fuel so something was off, like Kieselberg said.

I've had some success with a Luchs to mercilessly bleed a UKF player but if they get AEC.....you'll need it dead asap as it won't give you second chances. Rear armour's a swiss cheese to the 20mm if you can faust/mine it.

Either way, at that stage of the game you're reliant on a PZ IV rush to not be Bren'd off the field imho. Obers need more time to get vet unless behind sandbags and you need a Bren proof AI unit. Don't be afraid to try to run them over either, IS don't have AT nades.

Oh dude the early game. I was his nightmare. Going for 221. He couldnot do a single thing forced his retreat right away. And couldnot do anythif till his sappers came so u was alittle more careful with 221 rushes. Took his mg.
7 Oct 2020, 23:01 PM

if he has a cromwell the moment you got the schwerer, something went wrong in the first place.

Where did you place it? It is a common mistake placing a schwerer to far away from your hq. Id say, place it right in front of your base, when in doubt, in your base.
. I was building a jgpziv. Shwerer got destroyed thank god it was deployed. But surrender anyways
7 Oct 2020, 23:03 PM

Iam surprised. Even tho they were harrased too much and we had fuel for longer times. And he had 4 IS. And guess what. He went for brens right away. And idk how he has these resources man. I dont understand
7 Oct 2020, 23:03 PM

U know i can give the replay to this particular game
8 Oct 2020, 15:12 PM

U know i can give the replay to this particular game

do it
6 Apr 2021, 11:10 AM

Thats the solution?. I had everything an ostheer would have at this point 2 mgs. One of them was vickers. Good 2 ATs. 3 volks vetted non lost. And still

OKW is just terrible against the brits. as the ostheer you have far more tools at your disposal.
6 Apr 2021, 15:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2021, 11:10 AMZyllen

OKW is just terrible against the brits. as the ostheer you have far more tools at your disposal.

OKW is just terrible should be enough. xD
15 May 2021, 12:55 PM

Having a game against ukf team. 2v2. And yes it is frickin broken. Both players have 4 IS. With brens. And i cant do anything about it. I won first engagement and took his mg. Built my shwerer. Nad he destroyed the shwerer in exactly 4 secs. Yes. It was built a cromwell and aec came. They shot like 2 shots till my AT started firing at them and shwerer was gone. Bec they go same f doctrine. The artillary. So broken man. They both throw their arty. Their goes my shwerer. Wow fun

You have two options: Build Battlegroup HQ, then build the flak half-track, keep it as a defensive weapon to push back their attacks at long range and to support your infantry pushes also at long range. Choosing the 221 as OKW forces you into a commander very early and therefore is a high risk option. The flak half-track is a better option than the Luchs(mk2) IMO as it has a longer range and supresses.

Your other option, as someone mentioned, is to play ostheer keep the brits on the deffensive with LMG grens and rifle grenade spam, then buy mortar halftrack (from commander) then wait for ostwind/brumbar(sturmpanzer 4)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★