Login

russian armor

Aireborn Guard are useless

15 Aug 2020, 11:13 AM

I am happy that the cost of useless strafing run was decreased to 40 ammo from 60.
15 Aug 2020, 16:18 PM

Is OP complaining about that a unit needs minimal micromanagement (basicly A-move and forget) and yet it is very effective?
15 Aug 2020, 17:11 PM

They're a 6 man infiltration squad with a really good muni upgrade OR decent free one and they can call-in strafes. I think the squad has plenty going for it
17 Aug 2020, 05:46 AM

The problem with the Guards Paratroopers (to be honest, I can't seriously call them that, they have nothing to do with the Paratroopers) is that their abilities do not correspond to their way of appearing on the map. They make no sense in infiltration. No ability sabotage or camouflage. And instead of changing the abilities, they just made them a little cheaper, which gave nothing.

Name them sabotage or reconnaissance squad. Make them 5-man, give camouflage. I don `t know it is possible to realize Mosin rifles with a silencer and DP-27 with a silencer as an upgrade.
17 Aug 2020, 06:44 AM

The problem with the Guards Paratroopers (to be honest, I can't seriously call them that, they have nothing to do with the Paratroopers) is that their abilities do not correspond to their way of appearing on the map. They make no sense in infiltration. No ability sabotage or camouflage. And instead of changing the abilities, they just made them a little cheaper, which gave nothing.

Name them sabotage or reconnaissance squad. Make them 5-man, give camouflage. I don `t know it is possible to realize Mosin rifles with a silencer and DP-27 with a silencer as an upgrade.

LOL DP-28 with silencer)))
17 Aug 2020, 07:15 AM

LOL DP-28 with silencer)))

It was and was used by partisans and special groups. For this, special heavy subsonic cartridges were used.
17 Aug 2020, 11:55 AM

Meanwhile Obers are laughing in the corner lol as the only T4 inf and have zero anti vehicle capability. But no one on the receiving end would say they're useless :ph34r:

EDIT: Wish my Obers were 6 man and could not care much about nades :lol:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS