Login

russian armor

Why is the Jagdtiger so pointless

11 Aug 2020, 16:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2020, 16:35 PMAlphrum
jagdtiger and ele, in the past was complete cancer in teams games, they would dominate armour, they still do in a sense but no where near in way they used to be. They are still powerful is supported properly. One thing i would defiantly agree that other have said is the isu152, that unit most definitely needs to be nerfed.

It needs to be put in a different commander and have it's rear armour nerfed. Rear armour to 120 or 110 and commander without precision strike. Maybe with guards or something
11 Aug 2020, 16:57 PM

I'm just pointing out that while the doctrine as a whole received significant buffs, the former spotlight of the commander, the JT, went down quite much. And I believe the speed nerf plays a major role in it, the range nerf is just the icing on the top.

Yes, the JT is still quite powerful in capable hands, but the non doctrinal alternative, a pair of JPs isn't too far behind, in fact even better in some situations. In ostheer's case the elephant is a no brainer due to lack of 60 range TD and in soviet's case the ISU is also a no brainer due to its combined AT/AI role paired with good range.
11 Aug 2020, 20:38 PM

I actually think that it might be a good idea for ISU and Ele to receive similar mechanic that JT has with its upgrade. Slow (perhaps a little bit faster then current JT, but still) in combat faster out of it. This promotes rotation and more careful positioning, makes dealing with it easier.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★