Login

russian armor

banned for 7 months

26 Jul 2020, 10:38 AM

hi, i banned for 7 months and i cant connect relic server it says like unable to connect to relic servers..... pls help me.
26 Jul 2020, 10:50 AM

well if you are banned, connection issue seems normal
26 Jul 2020, 10:51 AM

Well, if you are banned I guess you'll have to wait that out. Don't hack, don't flame, don't teamkill, and don't do anything against the rules of play. You'll learn your lesson. The mods are good at making sure they only ban the right people. I deffo say you should think hard on why you got it and don't do it next time.

Alternatively, you can always get a new steam account, buy the game anew, and be a better person. There is no way to change your ban respectively.

How do you know it's a 7 month ban? you said it was 2-3 months in the shoutbox. Enlighten us.

Edit: In your post history, you say that you have been banned before. I guess you didn't learn your lesson.
26 Jul 2020, 10:57 AM

Well, if you are banned I guess you'll have to wait that out. Don't hack, don't flame, don't teamkill, and don't do anything against the rules of play. You'll learn your lesson. The mods are good at making sure they only ban the right people. I deffo say you should think hard on why you got it and don't do it next time.

Alternatively, you can always get a new steam account, buy the game anew, and be a better person. There is no way to change your ban respectively.

How do you know it's a 7 month ban? you said it was 2-3 months in the shoutbox. Enlighten us.

Edit: In your post history, you say that you have been banned before. I guess you didn't learn your lesson.

who the hell are you ? you cant judge me . i got ban but i dont know why i got and how long it takes . mayt.
26 Jul 2020, 10:58 AM

who the hell are you ? you cant judge me . i got ban but i dont know why i got and how long it takes . mayt.

I'm John. You can't say you don't know how long your ban is when your post thread title includes "banned for 7 months" and you saying "2-3 months" in the shoutbox. Things already don't add up man. Clear up your act.

This was a good-hearted attempt at giving you good advice and helping you. You can either take it, or leave it. I won't reply anymore in the thread, my advice stands.
26 Jul 2020, 11:08 AM

If you were banned, you would see a popup window with no text in.

If you don't see it, whatever it is, its on your end.
26 Jul 2020, 11:14 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

He is getting this:

https://imguh.com/image/adsiz.LNpUi

That is not a ban!

so the issues is on your end self. Maybe your Ports are wrong or something?
26 Jul 2020, 12:43 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Note, this website is the community website which is not part of Relic. Relic's site is here:
http://www.companyofheroes.com/

Sounds like you were judged and sentenced. Seeing how anyone can play CoH2 with out the need to log in, Relic does not have way to inform you on how long you are banned, so you will have to contact them. Relic retains the right regulating their servers with the terms of service you agreed to upon downloading. Violate the terms you can be banned. Time bans help show the error of peoples ways to show that they were wrong. People who hack already know they are in the wrong. People who trash talk may not necessarily know.

He is getting this:

That is not a ban!

If he is getting this, then it may have do with his firewall settings. Perhaps he forgot allow this program through for when the window popped up. Perhaps it is his anti-virus blocking it or VPN going to a country that has the game banned? His communication skills are a little lack luster.
26 Jul 2020, 12:44 PM

I wonder if he is from Iran.
26 Jul 2020, 14:59 PM

He is getting this:

That is not a ban!

damn, getting this for 7 months straight gotta be frustrating
26 Jul 2020, 19:00 PM

:luvArmy:
Why can’t he judge you for being banned. You obviously got banned for a reason

Oh shit my bad Sturmpanzther says you weren’t banned

Edit: though you were banned in the past (according to your own admission in your post history), so he can still judge you for that
26 Jul 2020, 19:20 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 33
Germany 7
unknown 4
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W