Login

russian armor

Simple OKW tech rework idea

2 Jul 2020, 11:57 AM

Could work,also I hope OKW tech tree will like USF,and maybe could give OKW deployed all HQ passive buff like Ost all out war?
2 Jul 2020, 12:03 PM

Because UKF can't deploy 1CP JLI or 2CP Fallschirmjagers and the Quad is doctrinal.

Ostheer can but needs to skip a tier and the 222 is not as oppressive.

OKW does not need a super AI vehicle early, especially with the raketen in T0. The OKW's issues lie elsewhere.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

If OKW goes JLI they can't get Flame Hetzers and if they go Falls they can't get any doctrinal vehicle. So please what is the point here?

UKF has infantry sections and Commandos. How does that make it OK for them to have super fast Cromwells or Centaurs but OKW can't. Especially because they can even get the Valentine at 5 CP. But somehow that's all fine and OK.

Just saying OKW's issue lie elsewhere is not helpful.

I am not saying this tech rework would fix OKW but it would help by making two doctrines (Feuersturm and Scavange) better and at the same time make LMG Obers come a bit faster which is also a good idea because how how shitty Volksgrenadiers have become in comparison to basically every Allied mainline infantry other than unupgraded Conscripts.

2 Jul 2020, 12:05 PM

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

If OKW goes JLI they can't get Flame Hetzers and if they go Falls they can't get any doctrinal vehicle. So please what is the point here?

UKF has infantry sections and Commandos. How does that make it OK for them to have super fast Cromwells or Centaurs but OKW can't. Especially because they can even get the Valentine at 5 CP. But somehow that's all fine and OK.

Just saying OKW's issue lie elsewhere is not helpful.

I am not saying this tech rework would fix OKW but it would help by making two doctrines (Feuersturm and Scavange) better and at the same time make LMG Obers come a bit faster which is also a good idea because how how shitty Volksgrenadiers have become in comparison to basically every Allied mainline infantry other than unupgraded Conscripts.

Super fast to me is 4-5 mins when the fastest AI vehicle (222) rolls around. You're mentioning cromwells and hetzers so you should probably reword what you said.
2 Jul 2020, 12:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2020, 13:45 PMVipper

Ober will come later with this suggestions, lmg ober will come earlier.

Yes, I meant LMG Obers. I consider Obers in terms of performance when upgraded. Already been addressed by others how Ober without LMG is a joke.
2 Jul 2020, 17:28 PM

Super fast to me is 4-5 mins when the fastest AI vehicle (222) rolls around. You're mentioning cromwells and hetzers so you should probably reword what you said.

Why are you thinking about LVs when this change is about OKW T4? Obviously I don't mean 222s here.
2 Jul 2020, 19:49 PM

OKW is really difficult to play with: Volks scale really badly plus OKW's one purpose fragile lights mean that unless you are absolutely top micro player, you lose against much less skillful opponents easily.

Making some vehicle available before the authorization makes a lot of sense imo. Ostwind, hetzer, JP4 - they wouldn't hurt balance if they were avaliable earlier with some cost switch (more paid for the truck setup, less for the authorisation - but 20 fuel difference should be fine).

It could lead to greater availability/use of med truck and make the game more fun for less micro crazy players.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★