Login

russian armor

Units being unresposive

20 May 2020, 04:31 AM

Firstly is the Brit sniper, if you try to use arty flares he takes an age to throw it but when he does throw it he fires a fake shot at the same time.

Again the Brit sniper, if he goes prone, the time for him to fire again is almost infinite unless you press S, trying to move him doesnt seem to do anything.

Infantry sections, this might also apply to others not sure, anyway, if they get shot at by a stug (3?) with the short barrel, if the shell lands next to them they become fake suppressed and dont actually move/respond to movement commands, they all go prone and will ignore your commands and the only way to fix this is again, to press S.

Anyone else having similar issues/What is causing this!?
20 May 2020, 10:07 AM

Yeah

Iirc some flamers and mortar rounds also cause weird behaviour
21 May 2020, 03:21 AM

Yeah

Iirc some flamers and mortar rounds also cause weird behaviour

Yeha just had a game when a flamer burst hit my squad and they just wouldnt move
21 May 2020, 07:22 AM

Just done some testing with cheatmod in SP and either I couldnt replicate the bug or it is only replicable in multiplayer games and if thats the case, its something to do with the network...

I could only get slight delays as in less than half a second unlike the live games where it can be 2-3 seconds.
21 May 2020, 20:28 PM

Can you post which units? i can check if the rounds just have some suppression.
22 May 2020, 06:17 AM

UKF is where I experience it (funnily enough) the Stug 3 assault gun, if it hits near, it stun locks you, ost mortar can, ost flamer on engies can. These are the main culprits I know from the top of my head, but like I said above I tried to replicate it vs AI and I managed to replicate the units going prone but the "stun" was less harsh lasting only half a second if that and not the 2-3 that I experience in online play.
22 May 2020, 07:33 AM

I dont think this is connected to suppresion, it is more of animation bug. When huge shell hits next to unit, they duck and drop for cover, thus reducing their movement speed. Main issue with that - animation only triggered in certain radius from blast. If whole squad gets into that radius, they all drop for cover.
Stugs and flamers tend to hit into the middle, making them drop for a second or two. Same with howitzers (both pack and big ones) and HE/105 Shermans. Maybe even both 81/120 mm mortars, dont know about that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS