Login

russian armor

Target size of Hetzer is 15???

18 Apr 2020, 06:32 AM

Well, find someone else who thinks the unit is OP because I haven't seen complaints about this unit in years.

how can this unit be OP if soviets have an exact similar unit? we are talking about flames right?
i am talking about target size not its performance, not the flame damage. why should a unit enjoy more survivability for no reason than other units?
18 Apr 2020, 06:39 AM

how can this unit be OP if soviets have an exact similar unit? we are talking about flames right?
i am talking about target size not its performance, not the flame damage. why should a unit enjoy more survivability for no reason than other units?

Because it is a casemate flamer unit with sort range of 35. It does not have the speed of FHT, the armor of the/HP of the KV-8 or Churchill.

Now ask why a vetted valentine has a target size of 16.2.
18 Apr 2020, 06:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2020, 06:39 AMVipper

Because it is a casemate flamer unit with sort range of 35. It does not have the speed of FHT, the armor of the/HP of the KV-8 or Churchill.

oh I am sorry? did you forgot to mention that valentine starts at 18? and its a vet bonus not something it gets right out of the factory. valentine also has 480 health and hetzer has 640 health. i think they are different unit with different roles.
range of 35 at vet 1 is more than vet1 range of kv8 ( 25)
it something gets better with veterency it is not a problem. they deserve that after vetting it up.

are you seriously comparing a FHT with hetzer? yeah sure they cost the same.
18 Apr 2020, 07:58 AM

oh I am sorry? did you forgot to mention that valentine starts at 18? and its a vet bonus not something it gets right out of the factory. valentine also has 480 health and hetzer has 640 health. i think they are different unit with different roles.

And you should be sorry because this is what I wrote:
jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2020, 06:39 AMVipper

And T-70 has different role so there no reason to compare their target size.

range of 35 at vet 1 is more than vet1 range of kv8 ( 25)
it something gets better with veterency it is not a problem. they deserve that after vetting it up.

are you seriously comparing a FHT with hetzer? yeah sure they cost the same.

Let me explain this one more time. Increasing the target size of Hezter would be a nerf to unit that is one of the least cost efficient units of its type (Wasp/FHT/KV-8/Croc).

The unit does not require any nerf, it might even need a buff to its rear armor.
18 Apr 2020, 10:05 AM

No arguments anywhere because apparently no one had noticed this before.

It has a unique 15 target size because it's a unique type of vehicle. A late game casemate tank with low armor and a short range flamethrower. It can't defend itself at all against vehicles. It needs the low target size to be viable. It has had 15 target size for years, it's been known for years, and it hasn't bothered anyone for years.

just seing in the new patch the size of mediums reduced from 22 to 20 has allowed so many shots to miss

The target size reduction has decreased the chance to hit for most weapons (and only at medium and long range) by about 10%. That's barely noticeable in a single match at best, and it certainly hasn't "allowed so many shots to miss".

18 Apr 2020, 19:48 PM

Permanently Banned

It has a unique 15 target size because it's a unique type of vehicle. A late game casemate tank with low armor and a short range flamethrower. It can't defend itself at all against vehicles. It needs the low target size to be viable. It has had 15 target size for years, it's been known for years, and it hasn't bothered anyone for years.

Exactly the point I was making about hte unit, but Acidfreak, being the freak he is, just screams to the high heavens about a largely irrelevant unit in most people's minds.
19 Apr 2020, 18:49 PM

Exactly the point I was making about hte unit, but Acidfreak, being the freak he is, just screams to the high heavens about a largely irrelevant unit in most people's minds.

lol you have a crude sense of humour, but things could have been explained in a nice manner before like sander did. it is not my job to keep on clamoring about some unit. i did my part, I pointed out the odd thing and I got my answer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★