Login

russian armor

Pop-cap analysis: request for build info

12 Apr 2020, 17:21 PM

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out pop cap math for various factions can you guys post a few builds so I can run a comparison between factions pop/MP? Also, does anyone know the Pop cap-MP Income equation?

I've got a hypothesis UKF is over pop-costed, but I need data to analyze and I'm not good enough for my data to be... worth balancing around.

I'm looking for the meta builds for each faction, be it OKW GOD, USF Rifle, or whatever. Also, post team size if not 1v1.

Expected timings would be nice, otherwise I'll have to self-test, and that means all the timings will be minutes later than real.
12 Apr 2020, 17:59 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

From the top of my head.

-Infantry and support weapons: most if not all infantry models should have a popcap value of 1, while they main difference comes from the squad popcap value.
IIRC, Cons are 7 pop at 6 models. Then it's 1 + 1*6. If the squad remains at 1 model, it's popcap is 2.

-For vehicles it's straight forward.

-Popcap/Manpower: for every point in popcap, you gain 1.5 less mp. 300mp per min at 0pop and 150mp/m at 100 pop.

-Meta builds: https://www.coh2.org/news/102660/world-championship-match-stats

Mid to late game comps are adaptable depending on what you are facing and what part of your army survived the early game.
Late game comps can go from full combined arms to just been engineers and vehicles.
12 Apr 2020, 18:02 PM

From the top of my head.

-Infantry and support weapons: most if not all infantry models should have a popcap value of 1, while they main difference comes from the squad popcap value.
IIRC, Cons are 7 pop at 6 models. Then it's 1 + 1*6. If the squad remains at 1 model, it's popcap is 2.

-For vehicles it's straight forward.

-Popcap/Manpower: for every point in popcap, you gain 1.5 less mp. 300mp per min at 0pop and 150mp/m at 100 pop.

-Meta builds: https://www.coh2.org/news/102660/world-championship-match-stats

Mid to late game comps are adaptable depending on what you are facing and what part of your army survived the early game.
Late game comps can go from full combined arms to just been engineers and vehicles.

Thanks a lot! Time to math.
12 Apr 2020, 18:15 PM

Permanently Banned

I've got a hypothesis UKF is over pop-costed, but I need data to analyze and I'm not good enough for my data to be... worth balancing around.

I've got a hypothesis that you need to spend more time playing the game. Welcome to the forums, btw.
12 Apr 2020, 18:29 PM

You're probably right. But I really like me some math. Most issues are L2P.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★