Login

russian armor

What's wrong with UKF?

10 Apr 2020, 07:37 AM

The sniper also doesn't have a stun shot, and their critical shot (which only disables turret rotation on anything above a StuG and doesn't even deal engine damage to the aforementioned) requires vet 1.

Critical Shot is extremely strong.

7 second of turret lock allows the fast Cromwell to safely chase and take out any slightly overextended turreted tank.

7 seconds of immobilization on Stug/Brumm/JP4/Ele is a death sentence. It's stronger than engine damage.

And of course engine damage against lights.

And this ability can be activated at 50 range.
10 Apr 2020, 08:37 AM

Was adding the Valentine stock to UKF ever considered?

To me this seems like the best option

Putting a powerful light vehicle in stock tech would require a huge amount of finetuning that would probably take several patches to get right. It would likely have huge ripple effects (like giving snares to REs suddenly made IS severely overperform) across the faction. Powerful LVs like the T-70 and the Luchs have been balanced and rebalanced several times over several years. It's not something that could be done easily.

Adding a limited infantry squad was a much safer option.

10 Apr 2020, 09:32 AM

The sole fact they are getting new one says they do NOT have good CQC squad.

commandos

Not getting AEC equals auto loss unless you're 4 digit warrior.

no

No mainline infantry snare and sappers getting it clearly is a testament that PIATs are insufficient.
no, u just have to use ur other tools and u will be forced to NOT run ONLY a Tommyblobb around (which is common...)

Sure it is.
But they didn't had it and faction was so weak they had to give it to them.

because the other tools requires more skill than the average player is used too...

Yes, its better to have mainline with snare, which UKF does not have.
They have other options

And clearly, they still needed more. Meaning options they had were insufficient on their own.
no, just use other tactics... this requires more skill but all allied fanboys(like u) want is a huge blobb to run around

Emplacements are dead weight above 4 digit warrior ranks.
OK than give OST Bunkers, trenches, Pak43, 20mm stock if theyre soo useless

Which stock brit unit is mobile artillery platform like pwerfer, katy, stuka or even fucking major?

maybe that "coordinated fire" ability

Emplacements are usueless against anyone better then 4 digit warriors, this is specifically why they are excelling against you and why you struggle so much despite them being literal loss of pop cap.
OK than give OST Bunkers, trenches, Pak43, 20mm stock if theyre soo useless

10 Apr 2020, 10:00 AM

commandos

I play nearly 2000h of ukf only and dont even realize that commandos are stock.

because the other tools requires more skill than the average player is used too...

A faction required more skills than any other factions to do basic things like snare vehicle or clear garrion are balance?

They have other options.

And those options are? Before the introduce of sapper snare ?

no, just use other tactics... this requires more skill but all allied fanboys(like u) want is a huge blobb to run around .

again, you mean axis should required less skill to play than allies ?

maybe that "coordinated fire" ability

If coordinated fire is count as an "mobile artillery platform" then it is an arty platform that have a range of 45.
10 Apr 2020, 10:43 AM

Putting a powerful light vehicle in stock tech would require a huge amount of finetuning that would probably take several patches to get right. It would likely have huge ripple effects (like giving snares to REs suddenly made IS severely overperform) across the faction. Powerful LVs like the T-70 and the Luchs have been balanced and rebalanced several times over several years. It's not something that could be done easily.

Adding a limited infantry squad was a much safer option.

But the need of adding new things in the lineup was obvious. The officer is living proves that it is the way to go. I hope that this will be the fist step and there are following things to be considered.
10 Apr 2020, 10:57 AM

But the need of adding new things in the lineup was obvious. The officer is living proves that it is the way to go. I hope that this will be the fist step and there are following things to be considered.

I'd say there is quite a bit of a difference between adding a critical CQC unit for a faction that doesn't have any CQC of its own and fights against powerful ones and adding a powerful LV when it really isn't all that needed.
10 Apr 2020, 11:17 AM

I play nearly 2000h of ukf only and dont even realize that commandos are stock.

no faction has stock cqc units.... so just pick a dock and get commandos

A faction required more skills than any other factions to do basic things like snare vehicle or clear garrion are balance?

there for theyre getting other things.. which also requires skill

And those options are? Before the introduce of sapper snare ?

AEC stun shot, sniper krit... the faction is not designed to have all the basic things and all the goodys. each faction must have drawbacks. It simply can not be OST 2.0

again, you mean axis should required less skill to play than allies ?

What ??? allies especially SU and USF are easy mode factions. (like OKW a litle)
just look at the last tournament results.

If coordinated fire is count as an "mobile artillery platform" then it is an arty platform that have a range of 45.

which is highly mobile, cant get one shoted, cost near to nothing, on a stealth unit. can do other things when the ability is on CD.

idk why u want a mobile mortar so desperately, just use the other tools.

If u want an arty piece just go for the doctrin.

10 Apr 2020, 11:26 AM

Let's pretend spios and PGs don't have 60+ DPS at close range, shall we? :snfPeter:
10 Apr 2020, 11:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 10:57 AMKatitof

I'd say there is quite a bit of a difference between adding a critical CQC unit for a faction that doesn't have any CQC of its own and fights against powerful ones and adding a powerful LV when it really isn't all that needed.

Allow me to make myself clear here, i'm fully understand the difficult of such a request, but I was not talking about the valentine only, it is kind of my personal whis for a one of a time. The other things should be locking at is mostly the indirect department.
10 Apr 2020, 11:41 AM

Well, in regard to indirect fire, except on 4v4 and long 3v3 maps, with new medics and pyrotechnics being more accessible it could prove sufficient enough, not ideal, but sufficient.
10 Apr 2020, 11:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 11:41 AMKatitof
Well, in regard to indirect fire, except on 4v4 and long 3v3 maps, with new medics and pyrotechnics being more accessible it could prove sufficient enough, not ideal, but sufficient.

Able to Overcome Mg is good, no argument there, but 3 Leig spam is still a big struggle to go through in 2v2.
10 Apr 2020, 11:57 AM

Able to Overcome Mg is good, no argument there,
but 3 Leig spam is still a big struggle to go through in 2v2.
Well, if its 2v2, you'll have cover from a team mate too.

And its not exactly hard to overrun OKW in 2v2 who decided to spam leigs.
10 Apr 2020, 12:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 11:26 AMKatitof

Let's pretend spios and PGs don't have 60+ DPS at close range, shall we? :snfPeter:

theyre mid to close range untis. Or would u send spios against shock troops?
10 Apr 2020, 12:09 PM

theyre mid to close range untis. Or would u send spios against shock troops?

Great argument mate!
Its like saying PaK40 is not an AT gun, because PaK43 exists.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 63

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight