Login

russian armor

Brit buffs are definitely a start, but will not be enough

10 Apr 2020, 08:57 AM

Vanguard already is one of the best doctrines that is used very commonly. Pushing what are essentially 4 special units/abilities (FHQ, Commandos, Commandos ATG and Commandos Mortar team) into one would be overkill. It's already a good deal package (FHQ and Commandos) as is.

If the Hq glider come with only commando, it will still is a thing and maybe. But once you add mg and at in, then it open up my question of why they are just the stock version.

Vanguard is indeed a strong Commander, and i think it strong even without commando and glider. There was feedback about merging glider and Hq glider, rifles commando, or outright replacing hq glider with other thing, i know nothing is easy to be done but if you go for some of those idea, it would bring something fresh.

I mean, if there are changes to be made, i hope it will be new, not something stock, or rather keep it old style.

Still, appreciate for the jobs, really.
10 Apr 2020, 18:44 PM

vicker lategame <<<<< OKW walk in and chew its gun

take so much time to setup and no suppress. this is bullshit

give section scoped lee-enfield back at vet3
10 Apr 2020, 19:13 PM

The real question is why would you call in a commander glider for an exactly identical MG team you have at tier 0. This isn't USF airborne where you are split by tech. Really the inclusion of a Vickers is strange here, especially at the timing it arrives and how dependent Vickers is on vet to suppress anything by mid game.

Commando ATG and mortar would give some diversity, especially if they had different abilities. Obviously costs can be set accordingly.

For commandos lul.

If you gave them a shit ton of abilities they'd become pretty OP just because the doctrine is already good enough as is. It's already kinda set to become really meta for brit players who have enough brain cells to effectively use commandos (so like very few apparently but whatever).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★