Login

russian armor

OKW Alpha sws system

6 Apr 2020, 09:10 AM

I recently saw a video of OKW during the alpha and it seemed like a cool idea to partially recreate the sWS system where converted trucks connected to the HQ sector would increase the resource income of a sector in which a converted HQ is placed. The ability for the converted HQ’s is still in the files and is called support_truck_gain_resources. I added that ability to the 3 OKW tech structures you can build. This partially worked. Sectors with a converted truck on them are highlighted. The problem is, they aren’t connected to the base. I probably have to do something with west_german_hq_mp, but I don’t know what. Does anybody here know how to do this?
6 Apr 2020, 09:26 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Adding 'supply_ext' (default_on = true) in the ebps of all three converted HQ's will enable the gain of resources in the territory which the truck is converted in.
6 Apr 2020, 10:16 AM

Adding 'supply_ext' (default_on = true) in the ebps of all three converted HQ's will enable the gain of resources in the territory which the truck is converted in.

I added supply_ext to all the HQ buildings, but it didn't seem to do anything. The income from the sector is the same after the truck is converted. The sectors with a converted truck in them are still blinking on the minimap which seems to indicate that they aren't connected to the HQ.

Also my idea was to give OKW a 0,66 resource modifier and then use converted trucks for aditional resource income. Not entirely disable resource income until the truck is placed.
6 Apr 2020, 12:29 PM

I just figured out how to do it. I also had to add support_truck_gain_resources to west_german_hq_mp.
This also highlights the base sector so converted hq's actually are connected to it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★