Login

russian armor

Winter balance mod 2020 V1.3

PAGES (22)down
20 Mar 2020, 14:39 PM

In any game mode beyond 1v1 there is no excuse because you should have the ability to recon and nuke it out of existence. YOU being unable to counter it doesn't mean it's broken.

i can counter it but the ability is extremly dated. how the fuck can you defend something so busted?
20 Mar 2020, 14:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 14:39 PMTheMux2

i can counter it but the ability is extremly dated. how the fuck can you defend something so busted?

By shooting autofire indirect weapon like mortar in some random place once or twice, then moving it away before howi shoots and then using your regular planned barrage with arty of choice once CB is on CD.
20 Mar 2020, 14:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 14:39 PMTheMux2

Because it isn't that good as you think, it is a nice to have. What kind of unit you lose versus it?

Most arty-units are a. fast or b. have armor or c. have large crew. Only US and Brit mortar is an exception.

But what it does is, it makes pressure on enemies Arty and give so some micro-relief. And that is all it can.

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 14:44 PMKatitof

By shooting autofire indirect weapon like mortar in some random place once or twice, then moving it away before howi shoots and then using your regular planned barrage with arty of choice once CB is on CD.

+1 that is how to make an ability useless. xD
20 Mar 2020, 14:48 PM

In any game mode beyond 1v1 there is no excuse because you should have the ability to recon and nuke it out of existence. YOU being unable to counter it doesn't mean it's broken.

Doesn't really matter wether someone is able to counter it or not, point is that an ability exists that make a unit require zero micro permanently. Im not directly saying remove it, but it should atleast have some sort of user input in it no? how can you have a game where the game plays itself so to say.
20 Mar 2020, 14:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 14:44 PMKatitof

so the only way you see to counter something that requires 0 micro is to extremly micro my mortar?

yeah ok. bad argument
20 Mar 2020, 14:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 14:48 PMTheMux2

so the only way you see to counter something that requires 0 micro is to extremly micro my mortar?

yeah ok. bad argument

Extreme? xD You only have to shoot one time.

edit: May you have to count the time, so you know when leFH is ready again. But whats the problem? Simply move your troupes.
20 Mar 2020, 14:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 14:48 PMTheMux2

yeah ok. bad argument

If that's "extreme micro" for you, I would reconsider if CoH2 is the game you should be playing if I were you.
20 Mar 2020, 14:54 PM

Existance of counters doesn't mean an ability is not broken. B4 precision strikes could be countered by insta-nuking the B4s as well, didn't mean the B4 wasn't broken.
20 Mar 2020, 14:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 14:54 PMKatitof

If that's "extreme micro" for you, I would reconsider if CoH2 is the game you should be playing if I were you.

If you think this ability is fine maybe coh2 isnt for you

this ability needs to be replaced. give it something else
20 Mar 2020, 14:56 PM

Existance of counters doesn't mean an ability is not broken. B4 precision strikes could be countered by insta-nuking the B4s as well, didn't mean the B4 wasn't broken.

It can be baited with a mere 240mp investment and then it's on cool down and they are not generating any value from it at all. They could just constantly bomb your base with all of 2 clicks instead (much micro!)
In the late game ost infantry suffers most from needing high micro to remain alive so its a non issue that they have something that saves them LITERALLY 2 clicks.
20 Mar 2020, 14:58 PM

Extreme? xD You only have to shoot one time.

edit: May you have to count the time, so you know when leFH is ready again. But whats the problem? Simply move your troupes.

it requires no micro thats the problem. it either should cost muni and have a cooldown or it shouldnt exists at all
20 Mar 2020, 14:58 PM

And if counter barage isnt a issue, lets give the soviet howi counter barage. see how much you like it
20 Mar 2020, 15:00 PM

its pretty funny how you guys are still defending an ability that requires zero micro and zero resources, i really dont understand how you can even make an excuse to fit such an ability in the game, bad or good, it doesnt matter. a free ability that requires zero micro shouldnt be in this game.
20 Mar 2020, 15:03 PM

its pretty funny how you guys are still defending an ability that requires zero micro and zero resources, i really dont understand how you can even make an excuse to fit such an ability in the game, bad or good, it doesnt matter. a free ability that requires zero micro shouldnt be in this game.

Because the ability is here since day 1, all units with it are being used on regular basis and it was never an issue until some 4 digit 4v4 RT hero lost to it, because moving rocket arty after barrage is extreme micro to him.
20 Mar 2020, 15:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 15:03 PMKatitof

Because the ability is here since day 1, all units with it are being used on regular basis and it was never an issue until some 4 digit 4v4 RT hero lost to it, because moving rocket arty after barrage is extreme micro to him.

Lets rollback the soviet precision barage in that case, it was in the ggame from day 1 right? thats your argument?

besides that, a large portion of the players play 4v4 so yes. it should be considerd.

liked you better when u where banned from here tbh. can only throw personal insults because your iq is room temp

20 Mar 2020, 15:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 15:03 PMKatitof

"Because the ability is here since day 1"

????

you just proved my point, its an extremely outdated ability. Almost every single unit since then has gained major changes in abilities because they just simply dont fit the game anymore. abilities that are free and require zero user input should be in this category.
20 Mar 2020, 15:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 15:05 PMTheMux2

Lets rollback the soviet precision barage in that case, it was in the ggame from day 1 right? thats your argument?

besides that, a large portion of the players play 4v4 so yes. it should be considerd.

Snipers can 1 hit kill infantry models.
So lets remove ost sniper incendiary round ability.

Same stupid logic here.

Also, replay + playercard, so we know you're a pro player having a valid balance issue instead of 4v4 scrub with 2,5 APM refusing to learn to play.

can only throw personal insults because your iq is room temp

No, its your multiplayer rank, I can literally move objects with my mind and see the future thanks to it.
10 years from now on, you still suck at this game and scream balance on L2P things.
20 Mar 2020, 15:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 15:13 PMKatitof

Snipers can 1 hit kill infantry models.
So lets remove ost sniper incendiary round ability.

Same stupid logic here.

Also, replay + playercard, so we know you're a pro player having a valid balance issue instead of 4v4 scrub with 2,5 APM refusing to learn to play.

No, its your multiplayer rank, I can literally move objects with my mind and see the future thanks to it.
10 years from now on, you still suck at this game and scream balance on L2P things.

Nice strawman you pull there. says enough that you have 0 logical arguments.

you completly ignore loolgastie because you know he is right lmao

answer me this

if the ability is fine, should the ML 20 recieve it aswell?
and if not should precision barage come back?

if you can give me a normal answer instead of a strawman or "l2p" ill talk
20 Mar 2020, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 15:17 PMTheMux2

Nice strawman you pull there. says enough that you have 0 logical arguments.

There are no logical arguments for someone in denial, you'll just keep deflecting and repeating your thing, like you do for last 10 posts....

you completly ignore loolgastie because you know he is right lmao

He kind of forgot we have a crapload more passive abilities that were active upgrades too, what about that?
USF elite tank crews would be a prime example here.
Or what about PG passive sprint near vehicles?

if the ability is fine, should the ML 20 recieve it aswell?
and if not should precision barage come back?

How is that an argument?
That's just tantrum.
Should axis tanks get ram?
Should shermans get combat blitz?
Should conscripts get rifle nade?
Are you even for real?

if you can give me a normal answer instead of a strawman or "l2p" ill talk

I'd rather you not.
20 Mar 2020, 15:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 15:22 PMKatitof

He kind of forgot we have a crapload more passive abilities that were active upgrades too, what about that?
USF elite tank crews would be a prime example here.
Or what about PG passive sprint near vehicles?

Passive amplifications/buffs of a unit are something different then a unit being micro'd by an a.i. in a multiplayer game
PAGES (22)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight