Login

russian armor

Pwerfer on T3

28 Feb 2020, 03:51 AM

No way lmao. It's already tough enough to kill with it's speed and firepower vs ATG/infantry AT.

if it gets pushed beck by 35 it should receive a buff. otherwise it'd be a dead unit.
28 Feb 2020, 05:30 AM

Even now, OST T4 is not used very well, but this change will make the T4 more discarded

And in team games, pwerfer comes out too fast

You have no idea why Pwerfer was moved to T4

T4 rush is bad choice for ost

Yes, but although very dangerous and unstable, the OST T4 is worth it.

It's just the law of high risk-high return and the success of the OST T4 Rush depends on the user's skill
28 Feb 2020, 05:35 AM

Pwafer too strong a unit to mess around with. Please remove its suppression or move to vet3.

Early pwafer = less counters = weaker infantry = more survival = more vet levels.

Every 2v2 games will face at least 1 vet 3 pwafer with this stupid suggestions
28 Feb 2020, 07:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2020, 05:35 AMmrgame2
Pwafer too strong a unit to mess around with. Please remove its suppression or move to vet3.

Early pwafer = less counters = weaker infantry = more survival = more vet levels.

Disrespect is not welcome, not on my threads at least. I said countless times now, feel free to disagree, even without an argument.

Your arguments are as weak as a strawman. Early pwerfer means LV domination. Low skill games are a bad benchmark to any kind of balance evaluation.

Just quit trolling here if you really want to participate.
28 Feb 2020, 07:45 AM

Ost is already weak LV phase. Having t3 pwafer won't make it worse. Pak40 is already buffed to defend against LV. So a cheaper than ostwind early pwafer is asking for trouble.

The vet bonus accumulation makes it too good for long stretch.

I played my ost well. I know how much earlier pwafer will improve my matches greatly. This is a no go
28 Feb 2020, 07:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2020, 07:45 AMmrgame2
Ost is already weak LV phase. Having t3 pwafer won't make it worse. Pak40 is already buffed to defend against LV. So a cheaper than ostwind early pwafer is asking for trouble.

The vet bonus accumulation makes it too good for long stretch.

I played my ost well. I know how much earlier pwafer will improve my matches greatly. This is a no go

Again hardly understanding what you mean.

Pak40 "buff" was a horizontal tracking speed, wich is a "soft buff" in general terms. Its more like an exploit fix rather than a real proper buff against LVs. There is only one real and reliable counter to LVs, snares. Pak 40 can at most secure a narrow corridor or give the killing blow.

Have in mind that the preview patch is already changing the teching system of OST making the T4 building "free" of FU cost. Thus the redesign of the pwerfer into the tech tree is not something that came out of the blue.

It was suggested to leave Pwerfer in T3 locked until BP3 is researched. Wich is a good workaround to limit the time a Pwerfer is able to come at.

If the timing of the pwerfer is such an issue, there is always a solution within unit buildimes, leaving the costs for efficiency and availability
28 Feb 2020, 08:03 AM

Then it is too convoluted changes that achieve little.
Or too convoluted changes with unthinkable power spike.
There is just no scenario where touching pwafer make sense.
Perhaps only moving suppression into a vet ability.

People underestimate pwafer. Get it closer, get your estimations right, and major bleed. And vetted unit with bulletin gives you a op rocket unit that fires and fires and improve your estimation ability!
28 Feb 2020, 08:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2020, 08:03 AMmrgame2
Then it is too convoluted changes that achieve little.
Or too convoluted changes with unthinkable power spike.
There is just no scenario where touching pwafer make sense.
Perhaps only moving suppression into a vet ability.

People underestimate pwafer. Get it closer, get your estimations right, and major bleed. And vetted unit with bulletin gives you a op rocket unit that fires and fires and improve your estimation ability!

The point of the thread is to dig the possible repercussions of the suggestion, not some poopy pants feedback, saying the obvious or explaining what the pwerfer is. The is a whole section of the forum to learn tactics and units and its the strategy desk.

Moving a unit a tech level down is not a convoluted suggestion, it's not either an unthinkable power spike, it's a simple tech revamp but changing a unit rather the tree.

The unthinkable is to be thinked here and shared to either discard or reinforce the suggestion, i blame the laziness to think the real gullible in your argument.
28 Feb 2020, 08:31 AM

Yea but we already give you repercussions. Top players average players. all won't touch wafer with ten pole fork. It just an insane idea to make pwafer earlier.
28 Feb 2020, 09:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2020, 05:35 AMmrgame2

You are joking, or? Suppression is the only benefit of the Werfer, without it would be worse than every other arillery ingame for its price and fire/hit delay because of high angle fire.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★