Login

russian armor

Stale ASF Wher meta

21 Feb 2020, 19:57 PM

It's best not to look at the game as "axis fans" vs. "allies fans"; the vast majority of good/top-tier players play both sides frequently. You'll notice that of those top-tier players, none (or at least, none that I know of) would suggest that the MG42 is OP - they'd say it's actually pretty balanced. While it does a ton of suppression (which it needs to, to keep infantry from closing on Grens, which are awful at close), it does very little damage.

Meanwhile, while its not universally agreed upon, the M36 has received far more complaints from all levels of play - as is evident by the nearly weekly threads about it gaining 100+ replies.

L2p problem

I have not seen professional players complaining about the M36. This is done by noobs, the same people, the same nicknames on this forum over and over again. Including you too. Just use smoke and flank, and the M36 will not be a problem :)
21 Feb 2020, 20:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 19:57 PMRiley

L2p problem

I have not seen professional players complaining about the M36. This is done by noobs, the same people, the same nicknames on this forum over and over again. Including you too. Just use smoke and flank, and the M36 will not be a problem :)

L2P problem

I have not seen professional players complaining about the MG42. This is done by noobs, the same people, the same nicknames on this forum over and over again. Including you too. Just use smoke and flank, and the MG42 will not be a problem :)
21 Feb 2020, 20:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2020, 19:57 PMRiley
L2p problem

If you go through this thread there's a lot of top-100 players saying that the M36 is over-performing. I'm not sure what your skill level is, but I wouldn't consider top-100 to be 'noobs'.

In addition, I'm not sure how you flank the 2nd fastest tank in the entire game - it can just drive away (with 75% moving accuracy).
21 Feb 2020, 21:45 PM

L2P problem

I have not seen professional players complaining about the Rear Echelon. This is done by noobs, the same people, the same nicknames on this forum over and over again. Including you too. Just use smoke and flank, and the MG42 will not be a problem
23 Feb 2020, 05:46 AM

Wehrmacht, Ostheer, or as I like to call them, EZ mode version 1.0.

You've got everything you need with this faction. Units are all way too cheap, 240 MP for Grens, 260 MP for the best MG in the game and it's available to build immediately. I'm surprised they don't just give you one for free to start with. Panzergrens beat Rangers, easily beat Riflemen with or without BARs and come way too early. The only faction that's really a match for Ostheer are the Soviets because of Penals and the Scout Car plus the flamethrower Combat Engineers.

USF has the worst early game of any faction and units cost way too much in comparison to OST.

Riflemen are good yes but you don't really have anything to support them with before teching to LT.

Rear Echeleons are for caping, and building fighting positions only, they do thing to support Riflemen beyond shooting grendades from fighting positions which isn't really useful when you're supposed to be advancing and capping early on.

The mortar is inaccurate and not very leathal unlike the laser guided OST mortar.

Ambulance...I don't even know why they bothered to make this a T0 unit. I've heard some idiots try to use it like a half-track to reinforce sqauds in combat but you're just asking for it to get blown up and losing it early on its gg.

Brits? LOL they'll just pin your crap Infantry Sections, faust your UC in two shots or just machine gun it. At least with USF you can smoke MGs with the mortar but with UKF you don't have shit.

23 Feb 2020, 05:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2020, 05:46 AMCODGUY
Wehrmacht, Ostheer, or as I like to call them, EZ mode version 1.0.

You've got everything you need with this faction. Units are all way too cheap, 240 MP for Grens, 260 MP for the best MG in the game and it's available to build immediately. I'm surprised they don't just give you one for free to start with. Panzergrens beat Rangers, easily beat Riflemen with or without BARs and come way too early. The only faction that's really a match for Ostheer are the Soviets because of Penals and the Scout Car plus the flamethrower Combat Engineers.

USF has the worst early game of any faction and units cost way too much in comparison to OST.

Riflemen are good yes but you don't really have anything to support them with before teching to LT.

Rear Echeleons are for caping, and building fighting positions only, they do thing to support Riflemen beyond shooting grendades from fighting positions which isn't really useful when you're supposed to be advancing and capping early on.

The mortar is inaccurate and not very leathal unlike the laser guided OST mortar.

Ambulance...I don't even know why they bothered to make this a T0 unit. I've heard some idiots try to use it like a half-track to reinforce sqauds in combat but you're just asking for it to get blown up and losing it early on its gg.

Brits? LOL they'll just pin your crap Infantry Sections, faust your UC in two shots or just machine gun it. At least with USF you can smoke MGs with the mortar but with UKF you don't have shit.

well said.

Wehr units keeps getting buffed now they are so cheap. Axis fan boys keep whinning about LV hole in their line up. Plant some mines, stop spamming mg42, put a well placed pak40, ambush with grens faust. Wehr has all the options. Because late game wehr is EZ mode, axis fan boys want it all.

I havent even talk about pwafer, a late game unit that deletes USF mains. Fricking cheesy and frustration to see my vetted rifles just get wafer'ed. Pwafer is another EZ mode, fire, move back, fire. Why does it get suppression when other arty dont?

Usf dont even get an own area arty, and need major tech vet and spend ammo. Shite is unfair.

Calliope should be non-doc. At least a lite version. Having to rely on scotts sniping takes too long, and here we have wehr players whinning.
23 Feb 2020, 13:43 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS