Login

russian armor

Goliath

14 Feb 2020, 15:15 PM

How frustrating is it when you get some really nice wipes with the remote explosives but don't see the efficiency on the end screen :(

Someone knows how the efficiency is calculated?

i.e. 100 muni Goliath vs. 360(?) MP shock troops = ?%
14 Feb 2020, 15:56 PM

You could just use mines as a benchmark.

30 muni for 2 model kills of let's say 25 mp each on average is 100% efficiency.
14 Feb 2020, 16:49 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

The only thing I know about the conversion between MP, fuel and mun in the final statistic.
But the efficiency is based on the damage done which itself is not the actual damage, but the economic damage. So a Con hitting a pio will get less economic damage than when he's hitting an Ober. The whole efficiency part is very whacky, especially since wipes do jot count accordingly.

In general I'd say that a unit usually becomes 'worth it' somewhere above the 300% mark, but that's just a feeling from playing the game
18 Feb 2020, 08:49 AM

You could just use mines as a benchmark.
30 muni for 2 model kills of let's say 25 mp each on average is 100% efficiency.

That would trade munitions for manpower almost 1 on 1. When I plant mines I mostly hope for the engine dmg on tanks, but okay.

The only thing I know about the conversion between MP, fuel and mun in the final statistic.
But the efficiency is based on the damage done which itself is not the actual damage, but the economic damage. So a Con hitting a pio will get less economic damage than when he's hitting an Ober. The whole efficiency part is very whacky, especially since wipes do jot count accordingly.

In general I'd say that a unit usually becomes 'worth it' somewhere above the 300% mark, but that's just a feeling from playing the game

Makes somewhat sence, thanks for the reply.
18 Feb 2020, 14:51 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

That would trade munitions for manpower almost 1 on 1. When I plant mines I mostly hope for the engine dmg on tanks, but okay.

Makes somewhat sence, thanks for the reply.

I would not underestimate mines vs inf. Taking out 33-50% of the enemies fighting capability often renders the squad incapable of fighting. Which then gives you map control and allows you to hold more points that refinance the mine.

But I agree with Derby, that's roughly the way it works.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★