final patch?
13 Feb 2020, 10:56 AM
#1
Posts: 67
Hello everyone . I wanted to know when the final patch comes out? Or will there still be many trial patches?
13 Feb 2020, 11:47 AM
#2
Posts: 1614 | Subs: 3
Well, it's called a winter balance patch, so I'd guess before the end of march
13 Feb 2020, 11:54 AM
#3
Posts: 17914 | Subs: 8
Yes.
As usual.
Typically final iteration is stated.
But think of tweaking what's currently undergoing changes, not increasing scope for whatever personal problem you have.
As usual.
Typically final iteration is stated.
But think of tweaking what's currently undergoing changes, not increasing scope for whatever personal problem you have.
13 Feb 2020, 11:59 AM
#4
Posts: 4474
Well, it's called a winter balance patch, so I'd guess before the end of the coming Decemberfixed it for ya

13 Feb 2020, 12:40 PM
#5
Posts: 67
Yes.
As usual.
Typically final iteration is stated.
But think of tweaking what's currently undergoing changes, not increasing scope for whatever personal problem you have.
Sorry but I didn't understand the last part of the message.

13 Feb 2020, 12:58 PM
#6
Posts: 17914 | Subs: 8
Sorry but I didn't understand the last part of the message.
It means the further in the patch testing we are, the less likely it is to see new things on the list, only tweaks to what's there already.
13 Feb 2020, 20:07 PM
#7
Posts: 67
Well, it's called a winter balance patch, so I'd guess before the end of march
So how many patches will there be before the final?
13 Feb 2020, 21:04 PM
#8
Posts: 960
So how many patches will there be before the final?
The final version of this patch? I would imagine at least one more update, but possibly several more. Either way, the earliest I would expect this patch to be released is the end of the month.
14 Feb 2020, 11:15 AM
#9
Posts: 67
The final version of this patch? I would imagine at least one more update, but possibly several more. Either way, the earliest I would expect this patch to be released is the end of the month.
So after the release of this patch will there be other ones nearby? or do you have to wait almost 6 months?
14 Feb 2020, 11:16 AM
#10
Posts: 17914 | Subs: 8
So after the release of this patch will there be other ones nearby? or do you have to wait almost 6 months?
Its safe to assume each new patch is last one.
14 Feb 2020, 11:18 AM
#11
Posts: 67
Its safe to assume each new patch is last one.
Thank you . A curiosity before the mobile defense doctrine as it was before?
14 Feb 2020, 15:10 PM
#12
Posts: 1890 | Subs: 1
Thank you . A curiosity before the mobile defense doctrine as it was before?
Yes, although I'm hoping they buff the Puma timing in this patch *nudge nudge balance team*

PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
17 | ||
|
|
|
9 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
2 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
490 users are online:
490 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76368
Welcome our newest member, Oydckzsq
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, Oydckzsq
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

