Login

russian armor

Why is the ost mortar HT being nerfed vs Brit emplacements

2 Feb 2020, 10:31 AM

I agree with Sander93, this really isn’t much of an issue.

Will the nerf make game more fun?

Sure, I am kind of trolling... but I could vomit when thinking about emplacments.
2 Feb 2020, 10:32 AM

I'll tell you what happens in a real game now. They brace + repair cus that 10% remaining hp mean regular shot (which when braced does next to nothing) need to kill the thing. And the emplacements gets fully repaired before the cooldown for the next barrage ends.

Dude, brace reduce 75% incoming repair, so "fully repaired before the next barrage cooldown" is bullshit. Also, if a single mht can 1 tap a 350 mp investment from the UKF player then it will be abuse.
2 Feb 2020, 10:38 AM

I dont use mht much
But when i do, i remember the flame barrage is not that accurate. You can target an emplacement,and it may land just around it and do little damage
2 Feb 2020, 10:40 AM

Does this nerf affect hetzer, flameht, flamethrower or incendiary nades?
2 Feb 2020, 10:43 AM

Does this nerf affect hetzer, flameht, flamethrower or incendiary nades?

I think no, cause the mod only removed additional damage from flame barrage of mht and leig. Other flame weapons still deal standard damage.
2 Feb 2020, 10:45 AM

Will the nerf make game more fun?

Sure, I am kind of trolling... but I could vomit when thinking about emplacments.

Mate, you are being toxic, please get a hold of yourself.

In another hand, i do vomit a lot when i see ost spam 4 mg42 or okw spam 3 leig again ukf.
2 Feb 2020, 10:51 AM

Oh please.

In Live
Damage to mortar pit, with brace used, and damage to unbraced Bofors:

In Winter Preview Mod
Damage to mortar pit, with brace used, and damage to unbraced Bofors:

A total damage reduction of around 10%. Imagine dealing only 80% damage with a single 35 munitions barrage instead of dealing 90%! Oh, how useless the incendiary barrage will be now indeed!

Seriously, the mod is available for a reason. Go actually test things before making an unfounded fuss about the notes.

Can you test that with fog of war enabled. Also how long it takes to takeout these whittled emplacements while being repaired also with fow enabled. Let's make things real.
Side question: Teach me how to test inf vs inf engagements the proper way.
2 Feb 2020, 10:58 AM

Actually, this is how utterly clueless you are on how to use MHT, especially vs emplacements.

You fire flame round, back out, then fire another flame round and done, no more emplacement.

This is why no one gives a shit about balance opinion from 8000 rank 4v4 players like you.

Wow I have 4v4 rank??? I don't often play 3v3's/4v4's.

Dude when i said that a mortar pit can 3 shot a MHT that doesn't mean i loose my MHT to mortar pits. I'm stating the fact that it can much the same way bofors shred LV's. It can't but you never put you LV's close to one.
2 Feb 2020, 11:12 AM

They arn't death. They are still OP and can't be balanced because of how the game works. All emplacements are cancer and OP, on the other side they are shit.

From my experience (4v4) they are trash double leig and even ost mortar with vet1 ablity can do the job. This nerf nothing changes. So u guys can calm down

Offtopic: I suggest add mortar halftruck to brit last tech. Late game nondoc mortar halftruck is better than nothing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★