Login

russian armor

Sandbags for RETs

30 Jan 2020, 22:30 PM

Give RETs the ability to build sandbags.

Change tank traps to yellow cover.
30 Jan 2020, 22:33 PM

Nah I like how they do it differently.
30 Jan 2020, 22:39 PM

Nah I like how they do it differently.

And I think this shouldn't be green cover.

30 Jan 2020, 22:53 PM

Lol tank traps providing green cover is one of the silliest things in the entire game

Sandbags should only be built by engies and conscripts. Everyone else can lose them imo
30 Jan 2020, 23:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2020, 22:39 PMLago

And I think this shouldn't be green cover.

Worked perfectly fine on Omaha beach, however it wasn't placed by allies back then.
30 Jan 2020, 23:35 PM

Permanently Banned
How about no. USF is the most aggressive faction and doesn't deserve all of the perks of more defensive factions. They already get non-doc mines, and normal mines in HALF of the doctrines. Make do with tank traps.
31 Jan 2020, 00:04 AM

How about no. USF is the most aggressive faction and doesn't deserve all of the perks of more defensive factions. They already get non-doc mines, and normal mines in HALF of the doctrines. Make do with tank traps.

If you weren't so drunk on your one-faction balance crusade you'd know tank tanks are better than sandbags because of the build speed.
31 Jan 2020, 00:07 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2020, 00:04 AMLago

If you weren't so drunk on your one-faction balance crusade you'd know tank tanks are better than sandbags because of the build speed.

But I'd rather face tank traps because a 5man squad can't use them effectively enough to prevent suppression.
31 Jan 2020, 00:21 AM

But I'd rather face tank traps because a 5man squad can't use them effectively enough to prevent suppression.

If they only build one tank trap.

You don't only build one tank trap if you're using them for cover.
31 Jan 2020, 00:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2020, 22:30 PMLago
Give RETs the ability to build sandbags.

I would say make the field defense give the built option to RE and wire/Tank traps to riflemen.

Imo mainline infatry should not be able to build heavy cover (or they should so is very low speed.)

Conscripts might be an exception unless they continue to receive buffs.

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2020, 22:30 PMLago

Change tank traps to yellow cover.

Agreed and have made the same suggestion many times. In addition increase build time reduce size and maybe add resistance to ballistic weapons. Currently a tank can easily destroy them with its main gun.
31 Jan 2020, 02:04 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2020, 00:21 AMLago

If they only build one tank trap.

You don't only build one tank trap if you're using them for cover.

Most of the time, u only have time to build one.
31 Jan 2020, 02:32 AM

IMO REs should be able to build sandbagsconsidering every faction but USF can build sandbags. Tank traps are unreliable compared to sandbags.
31 Jan 2020, 02:33 AM

Most of the time, u only have time to build one.

If you only have the time to build one tank trap, you don't have time to build a sandbag.

Your assertion that it'd be a buff to USF remains ridiculous.
31 Jan 2020, 03:11 AM

Permanently Banned
USF is in a very good spot right now, there's no need to do buff anything for USF. Where's the pak howi nerf, where's the officer fix for the unintended rifle buff. Who gives a shit if usf doesn't have sandbags. It's winrate, like hte Soviets is above average.
31 Jan 2020, 04:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2020, 00:35 AMVipper

Imo mainline infatry should not be able to build heavy cover (or they should so is very low speed.)

Conscripts might be an exception unless they continue to receive buffs.

Also infantry sections since their snare are in the hand of royal engineer.
jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2020, 00:35 AMVipper

Agreed and have made the same suggestion many times. In addition increase build time reduce size and maybe add resistance to ballistic weapons. Currently a tank can easily destroy them with its main gun.

As i see, this is more of a QOL improve. As USF will have ACTUAL cover, and tank traps are better in stopping tank.
31 Jan 2020, 04:28 AM

What about OKW, they are a very aggressive faction, too, but still, they event have sandbags on mainline, MG and AT at HQ, stock mines, etc.
31 Jan 2020, 04:37 AM

Permanently Banned

What about OKW, they are a very aggressive faction, too, but still, they event have sandbags on mainline, MG and AT at HQ, stock mines, etc.

I wanted to get rid of volk bags. I don't think they deserve them either. Bal team, as usual, doesn't listen. Instead buffs rifles to the point u can charge volk bags with rifles in the early game.
31 Jan 2020, 06:53 AM

Permanently Banned
IMO REs should be able to build sandbagsconsidering every faction but USF can build sandbags. Tank traps are unreliable compared to sandbags.

Sounds like Ostheer needs a stock puma cuz "aLL tHe otHEr fAcTIonS" have a stock, bulletproof vehicle. Just stop it. Please.
31 Jan 2020, 07:10 AM

Sounds like Ostheer needs a stock puma cuz "aLL tHe otHEr fAcTIonS" have a stock, bulletproof vehicle. Just stop it. Please.
Jezus why are u so against the sandbags? Unlike the difference between other factions each give each a sense of uniqueness. I am just saying RE should be given sandbags and the tank taps turned to yellow cover.. im not asking to buff pack howitzer AOE or buff jackson range.
31 Jan 2020, 07:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2020, 23:20 PMKatitof

Worked perfectly fine on Omaha beach

Did it? I don't think too many people hung around very long to find out...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 2
Germany 817
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak