Login

russian armor

"special" weapon regiment

2 Jan 2020, 19:40 PM

Just copy the AT cons concept. Camouflage, grenade assault, light AT mines and double the vehicle detection range.

+1
3 Jan 2020, 00:50 AM

Imo tank hunter section should be turned into upgrade for tommies rather than be more expedive and late tommy squad. You could aswell play around with idea of giving them at satchels.
y

I disagree. The doctrinal special Tommies should be their own special version as opposed to an upgrade since it is less flexible (requires planning instead of being reactionary) and most importantly vet can be tailored to the unit. Imo thompson Tommies should follow suit since Tommy vet isn't really tuned for assaulting any more than it is using AT rifles.

Camo in cover or light mines could easily be a vet ability to promote scaling and if they are not already an upgrade they could have upgrades within--things LIKE upgrading to zooks or Shreks or piats or something, tech locked of course.
3 Jan 2020, 08:30 AM

IMO Form My Experience to my prefer pick This regiment on Auto match AI
-Tank hunter 4-5 Guy With 2 unable Drop Boys AT Rifle Same Stats Guard Squad PTRS (can Role AI and AT) is panic button for Repel Enemy Light Armor before Sapper get Snare patch
with cannot upgrade any Medical supply and Arty Flare
Tactic use this squad insert normal IS is not good idea
should be 2-3 IS squad before call 1-2 Tank hunter Squad
In my dream is want to add another 1 slot weapon for pick up Bren Vickers
or Plat for more firepower on late game

-M5 Halftrack with frontline Weapon drop
Vickers k Stats for now is Old Bren before balance weapon is mean
It only Regiment have better Double Lmg tactic for IS squad
and Team game with communication they can give More firepower to Ally squad like Con Riflemen or another Elite unit (ranger with 3 Vickers is horror to Axis Soldier (with give 180 mun to Friend))

-Hold the line good defensive choose but need hold in area but is counter easy by not moving to Trigger Air support and wait active effective end

-Heavy Arty same old USF 240 mm Barrage Bless RNG GOD for effective Hit

-Churchill choc Call in If you need more Anti Infantry power call it
or not Firefly Cormwell or Comet is better (with need Hammer or anvil
Firefly in best way For need AT power if Heavy panzer on the field now )

next patch (When? i dont know) is regiment should be Improve
3 Jan 2020, 11:35 AM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jan 2020, 15:54 PMLatch

Hold the line is the most OP ability in the game and the only reason it hasn't been nerfed is because noone knows how it works and its very situational.

It works like this:

You press the ability and all your frontline sectors (THAT A RE CONNECTED) light up, after about 20-30 seconds or so if an enemy steps foot in that sector they meet lazer rockets and MG's but only after that time so if you are expecting a push you have to... "Hold the line" It can be contested where you are both in it and it can be getting taken by the enemy but if it gets taken or you cap a new territory, it breaks the ability.

So click it and camp on your points, basically.

thanks a lot, will try!!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment