Login

russian armor

PanzerIV.F for OKW Battlegroup HQ?

25 Dec 2019, 22:07 PM

Unlock after Panzer HQ deployed,cost about 300 MP and 85 FU
Vet1 unlock ability like COH1 P4.F,using ability will increase reload speed and make tank can't move
Vet2 and Vet3 use OST P4 bonus
Vet4 and Vet5 use OKW P4J bonus
26 Dec 2019, 05:42 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Why though? You'd boost the time at which the P4 would arrive significantly but it'd also be unaccessible to mech HQ.
26 Dec 2019, 10:18 AM

Why though? You'd boost the time at which the P4 would arrive significantly but it'd also be unaccessible to mech HQ.

I thought it can make T2 more useful?P4F can't against medium tank but can crash light tank or light TD,and now OKW medic HQ seems only have defense,at least I thought P4F will be good support when OKW build T4 until they deploy first real medium tank or TD
(If coh2 have panzerIII model didn't use,give PanzerIII for OKW T2)
26 Dec 2019, 18:42 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I thought it can make T2 more useful?P4F can't against medium tank but can crash light tank or light TD,and now OKW medic HQ seems only have defense,at least I thought P4F will be good support when OKW build T4 until they deploy first real medium tank or TD
(If coh2 have panzerIII model didn't use,give PanzerIII for OKW T2)

Ah I read it wrong. I thought you meant the P4J (the stock p4 for OKW). Yes it isn't an awful idea, it is rather durable and would overlap with the ostwind and hetzer though.
26 Dec 2019, 21:14 PM

Ah I read it wrong. I thought you meant the P4J (the stock p4 for OKW). Yes it isn't an awful idea, it is rather durable and would overlap with the ostwind and hetzer though.

And actually I saw data about PanzerIII......If relic give PanzerIII for OKW T2 and some OST commander,I thought will be better....
And I thought Ostwind and hetzer too weak as a commander ability....If I change I will bundle Ostwind with StugIII,Hetzer bundle with flamethrower and Incendiary ammunition
26 Dec 2019, 22:42 PM

Panzer III (and this unit as well) would make more sense thematically for Ostheer (as well as from a balance perspective).

Hetzer and Ostwind are hardly weak either, just have weird timing with OKW's truck system. With veterancy both units are actually pretty scary and possibly too good (good luck getting them vetted though).
27 Dec 2019, 07:00 AM

And actually I saw data about PanzerIII......If relic give PanzerIII for OKW T2 and some OST commander,I thought will be better....
And I thought Ostwind and hetzer too weak as a commander ability....If I change I will bundle Ostwind with StugIII,Hetzer bundle with flamethrower and Incendiary ammunition

Relic gone
Mod tools have adding new models, Eg. Panzer 3, locked out
Mod team can’t add new models

No panzer 3
27 Dec 2019, 10:28 AM

Relic gone
Mod tools have adding new models, Eg. Panzer 3, locked out
Mod team can’t add new models

No panzer 3

Bad news.......
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10