Login

russian armor

Incendiary barrage for panzerwer

12 Jan 2020, 11:11 AM

I'm sorry but what? The respect the fuck out of anyone who can use the mod tools, but you want to add a 30% abandon chance???? Why???

To what mines under what scenario? I thought you were only talking about Tellers but you list 222 as one of the vehicles that would get abandoned critical

Little bit respect here, I also made stuff for the patches.

So, what do you want? A fuk for a light vehicle (current) or a chance to decrew it with 10% health left and engine damage, ONLY if it was full-life? For me the decrew of light vehicles seem fair then.
12 Jan 2020, 11:24 AM

Is your mod avialable and what is its name if it is. I am really interested to try it.

Isn't published yet. There is an old release out there which will get updated. The mod will only be a test-mod showing my ideas. At the moment my main-focus is on a revamp of Ostheer, while not breaking the vanilla-feeling.

Old forum thread:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/83907/widerstreit-s-alternative-revamp-mod

Most things were removed, like the videos on my youtube channel. Some of the things are now in other public mods.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZT6V4keVMDn45KYw7-UI7A?view_as=subscriber

12 Jan 2020, 16:29 PM

Little bit respect here, I also made stuff for the patches.

There was a typo in my last post, I meant to say "I respect the fuck....". What I wrote didn't even make sense, my bad. I was trying to give respect lol

So, what do you want? A fuk for a light vehicle (current) or a chance to decrew it with 10% health left and engine damage, ONLY if it was full-life? For me the decrew of light vehicles seem fair then.

Cause abandon chance is WAY worse than just getting 1 shotted? You want to have a good chance of stealing a t70?

It simply should not 1-shot tanks. I really don't understand how people can think demos are OP for killing full health squads but teller is fine. I think both aren't okay
12 Jan 2020, 16:58 PM

There was a typo in my last post, I meant to say "I respect the fuck....". What I wrote didn't even make sense, my bad. I was trying to give respect lol

Cause abandon chance is WAY worse than just getting 1 shotted? You want to have a good chance of stealing a t70?

It simply should not 1-shot tanks. I really don't understand how people can think demos are OP for killing full health squads but teller is fine. I think both aren't okay

Oh, now I understand what you mean. I fact, I was planing this effect only for "unit_type: halftruck" I wasn't thinking about it.

So Stuart and T70 wouldn't be effected by the 30% of decrew.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
unknown 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment