Login

russian armor

Sniper Tweaks

20 Nov 2019, 19:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2019, 18:58 PMRitter
something else thrown in here: I highly expect the Zis' barrage has auto aim.
Like when u let it barrage an area and that target moves the next shot it will aim where the unit moves. I have seen that so many times that i am certain it has some aimbot ability. Does anyone know about it?
the video part where u can see it clearl
https://youtu.be/1KbRukvxexk?t=1939

and this phenomena i hvae see dozens of times not just in videos but experienced in games.
Not saying it is bad or that it should been changed, I like if it is that way, just want to be sure if I am right about it or not

That was just the blessing of RNGesus.
20 Nov 2019, 19:12 PM

As far as making less drastic changes for CoH2, I would like to see snipers cost less and shoot more slowly. That would naturally put them in a more supportive role and make them less cheesy/game-swinging.
20 Nov 2019, 21:04 PM

Permanently Banned
cost LESS POPULATION!
And shoot FASTER.
21 Nov 2019, 06:17 AM

It's impossible to lose a sniper to a single mortar round.

Wasn't that a thing back in the OG days when German Sniper had 82 HP ? IIRC you can lose sniper to a blessed mortar shot since he has 80HP .
21 Nov 2019, 06:55 AM

I don't understand why people want nerfs for snipers. Did you guys see how often they were used in the tournament? Barely ever.
21 Nov 2019, 18:48 PM

I wonder why the balance team decided to go with one man sniper teams instead of the two man sniper teams.

One of the biggest problems imo snipers have is they have no effective manpower bleed until they are killed. The soviet sniper team used to have two members and had I think a 80 manpower reinforce cost.

I'm not an expert on snipers and I don't claim to be. But could 2 man sniper team with higher RA, shorter camo, and lower ROF be more fair than the single sniper iterations we have now?

The benefits of this: More bleed on snipers. Even if the flank doesn't kill the sniper out right, it will have significantly more cost to the player using the snipers. The ROF will require snipers to be on the field longer in order to be cost effective.

Con of this: It's been done before with soviet snipers. Not sure how it will work in the current iteration.

Keep in mind that the current iteration of the game has a lot more sniper counters.
22 Nov 2019, 00:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2019, 06:17 AMJilet

Wasn't that a thing back in the OG days when German Sniper had 82 HP ? IIRC you can lose sniper to a blessed mortar shot since he has 80HP .

All snipers have 82 health. Previously abb snipers had 80 health and the Soviet had 80x2 the German sniper was bumped to 82, the Soviet I THINK was 64? And then once they were made 1 man all were normalized to the same health and roughly the same output
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 35
unknown 34
unknown 17
Germany 883

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %