Login

russian armor

Who has highest close dps

28 Oct 2019, 19:50 PM

If i to say put 2 wehr infantry into a 251 and drive it into enemy position and unload them.
Which infantry would have highest dps?
28 Oct 2019, 20:00 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I don't actually know the stats, but if I had to guess it would probably MP40 storms at 0 range. However PGrens with StGs would be more forgiving in terms of distance to models. Unsure about G43s.
28 Oct 2019, 20:23 PM

Assuming your not fighting shock troops Pgrens would do best as they have better mid range damage to aid in killing retreating models.

If you are going to be moving and chasing the g43 upgrade would improve performance, but if you drop off on weapons teams that have to pack up the stgs could do fine at cycle killing mg gunners as they packup. I also haven't practiced with the g43s enough But I think they are better at sniping models where as the stgs will do more hp damage and mabye drop fewer models when the enemy retreats on time as automatic weapons often do.

Mp40 stormtroopers would perform similarly and have the damabe boost ability, but they won't do as much if your opponent retreats or if they get pushed around and have trouble navigating where your 251 takes up space. Of course if you play Tiger ace you could get mp40s then g43s on them and they will basically perform the same as pgrns.

Also good tip is to press tab while selecting the halftrack, and ordering a move command on the squads inside. This way your HT will keep moving while the squad jumps out, but it may be a little harder to get 2 squads out at once using this method, i am more familiar with the single squad m3
28 Oct 2019, 20:38 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight