26 Jul 2015, 14:08 PMMajorBloodnok
Here is somebody who did not watch all of last night's cast, where all was explained. ...(You can still watch it on Twitch,BTW)
Essentially, we split the money 50/50, unlike the the Dota prize pool which will give 25% to the players ($17 million), whilst the other 75% (approx $51 million) goes to Valve.
edited to insert correct figures
It's at 15m49 in the vod part 2 :