Login

russian armor

Sync errors

14 Oct 2019, 18:18 PM

Is there anything that you can do to eliminate sync errors on playbacks? I use the -allowincompatiblereplays but often get sync errors and then the replay usually doesn't work correctly.
14 Oct 2019, 18:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2019, 18:18 PMGrumpy
Is there anything that you can do to eliminate sync errors on playbacks? I use the -allowincompatiblereplays but often get sync errors and then the replay usually doesn't work correctly.

I dont think so... if the replay doesnt work anymore that means the script is irreversible broken. A replay works like this basically: The AI replays the match with the exact same script and RNG rolls from the original match.

If a patch has introduced something more than mini changes, then there is nothing you can do to repair the script and the AI will do bullshit that did not happen in the real match.
14 Oct 2019, 19:29 PM

I dont think so... if the replay doesnt work anymore that means the script is irreversible broken. A replay works like this basically: The AI replays the match with the exact same script and RNG rolls from the original match.

If a patch has introduced something more than mini changes, then there is nothing you can do to repair the script and the AI will do bullshit that did not happen in the real match.

Thanks, that explains why I was seeing such crazy stuff. I think all of my old replays aren't working after the last patch. Guess its time to clean up my hard drive.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★