Login

russian armor

Repair Speeds

18 Sep 2019, 14:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2019, 13:16 PMmadin2

The combination of heavy sappers and pitas is so bad, they suck against inf and thanks to the slowing mechanism they are to slow to flank tanks.
But most likely u even wont make it to heavy sappers, where u have your Sturmpio right at the beginning.
What i want to say, after all this patient and resources u spent they felt complete underwhelming why couldn't they be therefore at least the fastest repairing unit in game. I mean the heavy sappers upgrade got nerved in the December patch by almost 75% percent, that was to much.

And for all other's i agree with the changes to ost & su but i feel like UKF got left behind now.

The thing is in a normal 1v1 game u working 70% of the time in the game with a standard 4 man squad there you also have to equip a sweeper and lose 25% combat performance, which come at T1 cost 10 mp more but repairs now slower then a T0 200 Mp unit.

I can understand that they wanted to bring the eastern pios in line with western pios but they did it mainly because of the Sturmpios and USF vehicle crews and UKF got left behind now.

Did you just say 70% of the game you're on 4-man squads? We've found the problem with your play.

Early bolster has been oppressive and meta for quite a long time. Brits actually spend 80% of the game with 5-man squads unlocked.

Point taken that heavy sappers suck. And Churchills just got nerfed real hard, it seems that Hammer might finally be chosen again.

Brits are left behind by a tiny bit on repair speed for a couple of days - Ost and Sov were left behind for like 5 years.

Brits have been badly designed ever since they first came out. This seems to be the first version of Brits we're getting that doesn't seem flat out busted. Of course, best solution is still to remove them from the game, then we wouldn't even have these complaints. :D
18 Sep 2019, 14:43 PM

... And Churchills just got nerfed real hard, it seems that Hammer might finally be chosen again.

I wouldn't describe a "+5 fuel(3%) +3 pop (just 1 pop above Panther/Comet when it had +1 pop over JP) and grenade to vet 1" nerf as "really hard" especially by Relic standards and the Comet did get buffs, but that is just me.
19 Sep 2019, 21:36 PM

Did you just say 70% of the game you're on 4-man squads? We've found the problem with your play.

Early bolster has been oppressive and meta for quite a long time. Brits actually spend 80% of the game with 5-man squads unlocked.

Point taken that heavy sappers suck. And Churchills just got nerfed real hard, it seems that Hammer might finally be chosen again.

Brits are left behind by a tiny bit on repair speed for a couple of days - Ost and Sov were left behind for like 5 years.

Brits have been badly designed ever since they first came out. This seems to be the first version of Brits we're getting that doesn't seem flat out busted. Of course, best solution is still to remove them from the game, then we wouldn't even have these complaints. :D

yeah very problem solving at all, i already know community hate UKF
19 Sep 2019, 22:50 PM

For a better picture can you add the repair speed for crew conscripts and stations?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★