Login

russian armor

Maxim Overperforming

PAGES (7)down
18 Sep 2019, 12:00 PM

Yes... i would never under any circumstance crew a maxim as ost or okw... i either put mines on it and let the poor sucker try to capture it or salvage it for free fuel
18 Sep 2019, 12:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2019, 12:00 PMgbem
Yes... i would never under any circumstance crew a maxim as ost or okw... i either put mines on it and let the poor sucker try to capture it or salvage it for free fuel

Seem like you play only sov and this on a rank even way above me.
this few games you played with axis ....you cant have good experience to say how good a skilled player can use maxims. (because u are on a low rank)

It may the worst mg..but it does the job from a mg: suppress units.

Its right that i can´t operate by itself alone. so mix it up with some other unit or spam the maxim to get a nice way to deny complete okws play into the ten-minute mark.

18 Sep 2019, 12:14 PM

Seem like you play only sov and this on a rank even way above me.
this few games you played with axis ....you cant have good experience to say how good a skilled player can use maxims. (because u are on a low rank)

It may the worst mg..but it does the job from a mg: suppress units.

Its right that i can´t operate by itself alone. so mix it up with some other unit or spam the maxim to get a nice way to deny complete okws play into the ten-minute mark.

Again you seem to be incapable of understanding the message... anything a maxim can do an mg42 can do better... in both defense and attack an mg42 is preferrable to a maxim
18 Sep 2019, 12:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2019, 12:14 PMgbem

Again you seem to be incapable of understanding the message... anything a maxim can do an mg42 can do better... in both defense and attack an mg42 is preferrable to a maxim

this is right when u compare it in a buble and ignor all other unit from sov. they have high mobile early clown car, high dps penals with mini atombombs and 6model squads, have acces to eraly shocks with right doc, and can spam you away and this little maxim guys are very usefull ....when use right.
18 Sep 2019, 12:20 PM

this is right when u compare it in a buble and ignor all other unit from sov. they have high mobile early clown car, high dps penals with mini atombombs and 6model squads, have acces to eraly shocks with right doc, and can spam you away and this little maxim guys are very usefull ....when use right.

None of those are relevant to a core soviet T2 build... which might i remind you had very poor performance in the tourney
18 Sep 2019, 12:33 PM

By used right you mean skipped entirely right? Because all of your examples funny enough have nothing to do with maxims.
"the maxim is great if you build the tech it's not in and use those units!"
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 42
Germany 671
Russian Federation 44
Netherlands 17
Netherlands 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias