Login

russian armor

Minimap QOL

12 Sep 2019, 02:33 AM

I find it horribly frustrating that VP footprint on the minimap is significantly larger than the icon, often times overlapping with other points so that if you quickly click a unit to say a fuel near the VP they will actually head to the VP.

Anychance we can get the damn footprint reduced so that your units head where YOU click and not what the game thinks you want nearby within ~60 range of where you clicked?
12 Sep 2019, 15:53 PM

I find it horribly frustrating that VP footprint on the minimap is significantly larger than the icon, often times overlapping with other points so that if you quickly click a unit to say a fuel near the VP they will actually head to the VP.

Anychance we can get the damn footprint reduced so that your units head where YOU click and not what the game thinks you want nearby within ~60 range of where you clicked?

About minimap, I think the visuals affect the usefulness of this tool. I wish we could have a minimap that uses the space more efficiently, the map itself in the circle could be ~20% larger, the same could be said about the tactical map.
12 Sep 2019, 22:36 PM

And for god's sake, remove the pinging effect that happens even for the most minor things!

Let players disable some/all minimap effects. This would make me very happy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 59
Germany 32
United States 3
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %