Login

russian armor

An alternative for Kubelwagen!

10 Sep 2019, 17:42 PM

I got this idea in order to make Kubelwagen efficiently better in some aspects and be a bit more viable in that way it performs and scales more efficiently. Thus becomes even a viable alternative.

It is merely a suggestion aside from the intended patch changes for Kubelwagen by decreasing their HP in turn for a damage reduction bonus, for the purpose of repairing it faster.

My idea since we know that Vet 1 "Map Detection" ability is quite useful particularly and it has problems repairing. I was thinking, just simply swap veterancy.

- Move Vet 1 "Map Detection" ability to Vet 3
- Thus move all Vet 3 abilities to Vet 1

# A switch between the Veterancy

So it repairs more efficiently, engages better, vets better. I personally think that this would be a bigger improvement and in turn avoid this cheesy map detection ability.

I think it is another idea should also considered for the Kubelwagen!

Since I personally think it combats still poorly because of the countless amount of times it has to retreat, the damage recieved no matter matter how small or big.

Being able to repair itself Vet 1 would be considerably a better significance for the Kubel in terms of scaling and proficiency.
10 Sep 2019, 17:46 PM

It seems kinda like a change for the sake of it. The Kubel works now it's got shared vet.
10 Sep 2019, 17:52 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I have a kinda unrelated suggestion.

What if all light vehicles, at least the ones which already has some sort of self repair at some point, would had it at vet0 and it would cost mp instead of munition?

10 Sep 2019, 18:14 PM

What if all light vehicles, at least the ones which already has some sort of self repair at some point, would had it at vet0 and it would cost mp instead of munition?

Sounds like a good idea too.

But for extremely light vehicles like Kubel in this instance (which gets damaged too frequently) and the fact in one of its veterancy has repairs. It should be free though it should take some time before upon activiation, a delay.

10 Sep 2019, 21:23 PM

Would it be a one-time cost that gives you a squad that you can control that does repairs for you?
10 Sep 2019, 21:33 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Would it be a one-time cost that gives you a squad that you can control that does repairs for you?

???

They all just stay immobile and self repair? Think Soviets autorepair or the UC repair.
10 Sep 2019, 21:55 PM

???

They all just stay immobile and self repair? Think Soviets autorepair or the UC repair.

I was joking with ya m80, just taking the piss with the idea of repair options that cost "manpower".
10 Sep 2019, 23:24 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I was joking with ya m80, just taking the piss with the idea of repair options that cost "manpower".

I thought about manpower cause early on, you don't want to spend precious muni on the repair ability.
Manpower would be a sort of "bleeding", making you either waste time with repairs or simply "reinforce/repair" it for a cost. It would make the units more self sustained, specially towards later stages of the game.
11 Sep 2019, 01:41 AM

For as flimsy as the kubelwagen is, it will never cease to make me laugh watching one eat a tank round and drive away.

I've always kinda wished that the armor and penetration for light vehicles and small arms could've been developed a bit more than it is in CoH2.
12 Sep 2019, 11:11 AM

Kubel is pretty much not viable currently.

It has to fill the role more to vet better. Shared vet is not enough if its output is inefficient.

I think moving self repair to Vet 1 would help make a real improvement on this unit. In turn for moving the Map Detection to Vet 3.

Instead of constant repairs which takes up so much precious time which it always seems to be only good at at the moment.

Better this change than a improvement in DPS which would be unbalanced.

Repairs on Vet 1 is balanced and would definitely be better imo. For scaling purposes too which is something that really has to be taken into consideration.

I would be a totally fair chage since it is utterly vulnerable especially against light vehicles. There is really easy counters currently against Kubel so Vet 1 self repair would be fair..

That is why UC is even more viable.

Doing this simple change would be an improvement.

Consider this Devs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS