Login

russian armor

Foliage as Ambush camo

31 Aug 2019, 05:01 AM

Greetings all.

There used to be a mod that added actual branches to the German tanks when they went into ambush mode.

Does anyone remember the mod name or creator? I have trawled Steam & not found it again.

Either that does someone know how to do it? I was thinking to rebuild my Luftwaffe Angriff mod when the new patch stabalises, & was wanting to collaborate with a few of the good tuning mods our there to bring new life to the game.

thanks in advance.
Chris
31 Aug 2019, 14:41 PM
Master Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Aug 2019, 05:01 AMAdler
Greetings all.

There used to be a mod that added actual branches to the German tanks when they went into ambush mode.

Does anyone remember the mod name or creator? I have trawled Steam & not found it again.

Either that does someone know how to do it? I was thinking to rebuild my Luftwaffe Angriff mod when the new patch stabalises, & was wanting to collaborate with a few of the good tuning mods our there to bring new life to the game.

thanks in advance.
Chris

Hello Adler,

I can't help you find the mod or the creator but I can help you make your own camouflaged vehicles.

Essentially all you need is just "spawn_entity" action. But if you want to make your camouflage better looking you will need to use the World Builder. The World Builder will allow you to place the branches or bushes more accurately.

It is very important that your main entity(highlighted with green) x,y a z coordinate are as close to 0 as possible. And then you can start adding foliage. After you are satisfied you can go to the tools and start using "spawn_entity" action. Just remember that if Y in World Builder is 10 then in the tool Y is 0.

Also, I would suggest that you also use "delay" action alongside the "spawn_entity" action to make the animation smoother.

Regards,
Ragnar
11 Sep 2019, 09:01 AM

I never knew you could use world builder like that! Thank you sir!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
Russian Federation 62

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment