Login

russian armor

Exclusive Modifier Fix

20 Aug 2019, 17:01 PM

To my knowledge, only 2 1 abilitiesy in the game provide Exclusive modifiers: Combined Arms and Ambush Camouflage.
This means that this ability loses much of its effectiveness as the units using them gain veterancy. It is inconsistent, not explained, and prevents the ability from performing correctly. This implies to me that it is a bug.

If that is the intended behavior, please reconsider this, as veterancy gains should not be punished like this.
20 Aug 2019, 19:13 PM

>The Combined Arms hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8XVC6-iJs

Not sure about Ambush Camouflage, but it's buggy A F anyway, with the accuracy bonus often not triggering, at least if you use hold fire often like me.
20 Aug 2019, 19:38 PM

>The Combined Arms hoax

Thank you for clarifying! Looks like it was even mentioned as being fixed in an old changelog. My bad.

It definitely still applies to ambush camo, though.
20 Aug 2019, 20:05 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

>The Combined Arms hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8XVC6-iJs

Not sure about Ambush Camouflage, but it's buggy A F anyway, with the accuracy bonus often not triggering, at least if you use hold fire often like me.

Problem is that in the attribute editor (I verified that myself), the "exclusiveness" value is set to true, while in basically all other abilities, it is false.
I'm really not sure what it does then, if it's just a relic of a previous build and now there is no effect anymore, or if it has a different effect that we don't know.
20 Aug 2019, 20:38 PM

Problem is that in the attribute editor (I verified that myself), the "exclusiveness" value is set to true, while in basically all other abilities, it is false.
I'm really not sure what it does then, if it's just a relic of a previous build and now there is no effect anymore, or if it has a different effect that we don't know.

It confused/confuses me too.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS