Login

russian armor

American m3 halftrack buff ideas

20 Aug 2019, 21:08 PM

Do you mean tying damage boost to handbrake? That could work!

Why? Just give the MG like 20-30% more accuracy to make its performance more similar to the M5 and 250 and you're done.
21 Aug 2019, 02:44 AM

I actually agree with the idea someone suggested of adding this unit to Rifle Company. I agree it is somewhat overshadowed by the WC-51 in mech company (although that commander should definitely keep the M3 is for no other reason than it is the so-called mechanized company and this halftrack honestly should have been a stock unit in the first place considering how ubiquitous it was in US service. Instead the only allied halftrack that is stock is the M5 for the Soviets, who didn't even use halftracks in a combat role...)

Besides that, buffing the MG base accuracy a bit couldn't hurt.
26 Aug 2019, 07:58 AM

I am always looking for ways to get mines to USF. Perhaps allow it to lay M3 mines?

For anyone who likes realism, M3 half tracks were equipped with mine racks, source: Wikipedia
26 Aug 2019, 20:05 PM

I don't understand the need to buff this unit and I play USF all the time. It basically functions just fine for its intended purpose as a more mobile and better armed and armored Ambulance and infantry fighting vehicle and actually in those roles it's excellent. Only thing it maybe could use is a slight fuel cost reduction.
26 Aug 2019, 20:27 PM

TwistedTootsy is back to coh2 and already up to rank 13 USF, can we stop this discussion? :sibDZ:
26 Aug 2019, 20:44 PM

TwistedTootsy is back to coh2 and already up to rank 13 USF, can we stop this discussion? :sibDZ:

If you just buff the DPS while its standing still It won't affect him :sibHyena:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★