Login

russian armor

Model animations

4 Aug 2019, 01:31 AM

Does anyone know if it’s possible to alter model animations. Have noticed that some models like volks all run differently holding their weapons differently, while some models like regular grenadiers all have this stiff run. Now I l know you can change formations and stuff but I am not sure if there is a way to change general animations like idling and such. Does weapons factor into it? or even editing the abt file?
4 Aug 2019, 01:53 AM

Another thing I would like help with is changing some a.i behaviour. Specifically how a.i controlled squads go straight for cap points while ignoring any danger, this behaviour makes them very easy to wipe with nades. Of course the a.i still needs to cap points. But I feel like this issue wasn’t in coh1 the a.i would prioritise combat amd cover first. Or maybe thats because I always played with mods :p

Thanks for any help in advance. It is always appretiated
5 Aug 2019, 08:37 AM
Master Modmaker Badge

Hey CamShaft,
You can not edit the unit animations right now. The only animation you can change for the entities are the weapon animations by editing the .abp file of that entity.

About the AI. You could try playing with .squadai files to achieve that. This guide should help you with that.
15 Aug 2019, 01:43 AM

Hey CamShaft,
You can not edit the unit animations right now. The only animation you can change for the entities are the weapon animations by editing the .abp file of that entity.

About the AI. You could try playing with .squadai files to achieve that. This guide should help you with that.

Ragnar thanks for the reply, hopefully one day they will allow us to mod the game fully.
Will check out that guide.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 23
Germany 1
Germany 635

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %