Yesterday eve I did some games on 2vs2 with the Industry tactics, but I found out that a some functions are not showing/functioning.
- KV-8 45mm gun; "target tanks only" function doesn't work. The KV-8 just targeted a random squad not even close to the enemy Luchs, and both were in sight-range for the KV-8 (plus that I thought that the target-tanks only functions should make the unit ignore infantry with its main gun, but not sure there).
- KV-2 Self repair icon is not showing while active.
Is it enough to post these kind of 'bugs' just on the forum or should I contact Relic about this in another way?
Soviet Industry Tactics bugs
12 Jul 2019, 09:38 AM
#1
Posts: 321
12 Jul 2019, 15:54 PM
#2
Posts: 606
I think Sturmpanther has a direct line to Relic, so try sending him a message first.
https://www.coh2.org/user/6242/sturmpanther
https://www.coh2.org/user/6242/sturmpanther
16 Jul 2019, 12:54 PM
#3
Posts: 321
I think Sturmpanther has a direct line to Relic, so try sending him a message first.
https://www.coh2.org/user/6242/sturmpanther
Thanks, done that. Received a reply and it semms that Relic is lookin into this and that there are more units with this bug.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1162 | ||
|
|
|
63 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.488234.676+3
- 2.930244.792+24
- 3.621363.631+3
- 4.700418.626+14
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3520
Board Info
448 users are online:
448 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17068
Welcome our newest member, tipclubvn
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, tipclubvn
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
