Login

russian armor

OKW 2v2 Question

30 Jun 2019, 08:26 AM

Hi all,

Does anyone have a strategy for killing Russian B4's when both you and you teammate are playing OKW in 2v2s? We've tried LEFH but it seems to take a while to take out the B4 and OKW don't have the 50kg bombing run that Wehr have.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave
30 Jun 2019, 12:41 PM

If theyre close to each other, some of those artilerry offmaps like assault, sector or zeroing arty are gonna be nasty

Or just runnin up and shootin them up close with a tank

Or Stuka barrages

The LeFH even if it takes a while is a great counter, since it also rapes everythin else after it has killed the B4

Or you may ignore them, as 9/10 shots tend to be relatively harmles, unless you run into the same shit that me and my teammate once have: Two Soviets goin 3 B4s each... :snfBarton::gimpy:
30 Jun 2019, 13:06 PM

Cheers for the advice man. Yeah i was also wondering whether the command tank arty call in would be any good at destroying B4s?
30 Jun 2019, 15:58 PM

The only OKW offmap strike capable of really destroying a howitzer is the stuka rocket barrage from feuersturm doctrine. Scavenge arty and zeroing artillery are both either overpriced, non-reliable or impractical.
11 Oct 2019, 06:16 AM

Cheers for the advice man. Yeah i was also wondering whether the command tank arty call in would be any good at destroying B4s?

It is very good at it indeed. Usually it should one shot and destroy the gun. I usually do it with va p4 since that tank is relatively small and fast. Hit and run but be careful of mines. Don't wanna get stuck on mines Infront of a b4 ^^

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS