Login

russian armor

Few suggestions to QoL changes

25 Jun 2019, 20:31 PM

Just few my thoughts about small changes to game.

1. For all turretless TD make cone of fire like at guns have.
2. For turretless TD make toggle option "don't chase", it's very frustrating when it start to chase and then die due to disgusting pathing. Command to attack when option is toggled, just force TD to move until position where enemy tank was not be in cone of fire. If enemy tank gone, TD not go anywhere, until don't get new command.
3. For all AA vehicle make planes 1-st value aim, then infantry, in the end vehicle. Very frustrating when M5 trying to kill p4 instead of enemy stukas. Or make toggle ability like for OKW shwerer have.
4. Replace stupid 1-st vet katy, werfer and stuka ability to the smoke barrage ability. I saw only few times when their original ability were used. It will be very usefull in lategame and make rocket artillery more usefull.
5. For mines show cirle of blast like democharge have. Sometimes one mine blast trigger near mine too. It will help to prevent such issues.

If someone have new suggestions will be interesting to hear them.
25 Jun 2019, 21:03 PM

Hand-brake function for vehicles, all vehicles, would be pretty cool.

25 Jun 2019, 21:19 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2019, 20:31 PMMaret
Just few my thoughts about small changes to game.

1. For all turretless TD make cone of fire like at guns have.
2. For turretless TD make toggle option "don't chase", it's very frustrating when it start to chase and then die due to disgusting pathing. Command to attack when option is toggled, just force TD to move until position where enemy tank was not be in cone of fire. If enemy tank gone, TD not go anywhere, until don't get new command.
3. For all AA vehicle make planes 1-st value aim, then infantry, in the end vehicle. Very frustrating when M5 trying to kill p4 instead of enemy stukas. Or make toggle ability like for OKW shwerer have.
4. Replace stupid 1-st vet katy, werfer and stuka ability to the smoke barrage ability. I saw only few times when their original ability were used. It will be very usefull in lategame and make rocket artillery more usefull.
5. For mines show cirle of blast like democharge have. Sometimes one mine blast trigger near mine too. It will help to prevent such issues.

If someone have new suggestions will be interesting to hear them.

1. Technically they do, although you don't see it. All casemattes have a very restrained capability to adjust the barrel left and right.
2. +1 Although I never use handbrake, this would be very useful.
3. +1
4. Rocket arty shines in lategame. Due to extreme cooldowns basically nobody would use something else than the "deal huge damage" barrage. I think the Stuka zu Fuß has a great area-denial ability that is just not priced correctly. Adding utility would be great in my opinion.
5. Demo charges have a blast radius indicator? I must have missed it. Or do you mean the white circle around the demo charge model? As far as I know, that was added to allow Axis players to spot the charge and therefore prevent squad wipes.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 43
unknown 18
Mexico 17
Germany 798
New Zealand 11
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W