Login

russian armor

When are these Version changes going to be applied.

6 May 2019, 08:48 AM

Just would like to know whether these changes are going to be applied since it does not state that other than what changes are going to be implemented.

So far the version changes which also applies to both the new commanders and default units. I wonder when exactly can we have the default unit changes applied since they seem quite necessary.

Why I say this is because it gives the impression that the changes are implemented or applied but reasons why I believe the changes are not implemented, Panzergrenadiers vet has not changed (timing also), description still the same. Kubel vets still the same and still bad. Ostwind being unchanged, still performs relatively bad. Conscripts getting their 7 man, Maxim and all the other necessary changes.

Have these changes been applied or is it just some implemented ideas that are still under discussion?
6 May 2019, 09:08 AM

These changes are still being tested, don't know when exactly they will be implemented, and I doubt there is a concrete date, they will implement the changes when the balancing, all needed changes to UI and some code changes are finished.
7 May 2019, 12:23 PM

Just would like to know whether these changes are going to be applied since it does not state that other than what changes are going to be implemented.

So far the version changes which also applies to both the new commanders and default units. I wonder when exactly can we have the default unit changes applied since they seem quite necessary.

Why I say this is because it gives the impression that the changes are implemented or applied but reasons why I believe the changes are not implemented, Panzergrenadiers vet has not changed (timing also), description still the same. Kubel vets still the same and still bad. Ostwind being unchanged, still performs relatively bad. Conscripts getting their 7 man, Maxim and all the other necessary changes.

Have these changes been applied or is it just some implemented ideas that are still under discussion?

It'll be applied once it's ready.
Otherwise, you'd have a general patch every 30 min or so.
7 May 2019, 12:37 PM

They've been applied to the preview mod, which you can download, and use in custom matches. Not sure how you got the impression that they have already been applied, the last several major patches have been handled this way
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★