Login

russian armor

Maxim change ideas

6 May 2019, 14:05 PM

Also add sniper to OKW T0 and move Luchs there too.

Yeah can’t have okw use something other than infantry. Otherwise you won’t be able to cry when their infantry, the only useful thing they have, kills you.

God forbid there’s any variety to okw.
6 May 2019, 14:09 PM

The deathloop counteracts the 6 man crew. If the axis player manages to land a nade then there are beat up infantry meaning the weapon who are more likley to be busted down. When a model is recrewing the gun the gun is not shooting, damage and Supression is not being applied while damage is incoming. It's then turns into a cascade effect and retreating doesn't save it like it does for other MGs because again of the death loop. If you can knock out the gunner it's GG for the maxim.

The 6 man crew is an advantage for sure, but the deathloop and low Supression compound to arguably counteract that. If cons were a bit better I could see cons and maxims being a decent combo, but that is currently not the case. Cons are dumpstered by the time weapon upgrades roll out and the maxim needs vet and munitions and extra time to be able to do its basic job. The micro tax isn't worth the outcome.
6 May 2019, 14:50 PM

Please someone correct me if im mistaken, but wouldnt garrisons counter the deathloop? I mean, a garrisoned maxim, swaps crewman instantly and sets up with no animation involved but a simple time delay, hence the deathloop wont restart.

To fix maxims deathloop is to make them better with garrisons
6 May 2019, 15:23 PM

Please someone correct me if im mistaken, but wouldnt garrisons counter the deathloop? I mean, a garrisoned maxim, swaps crewman instantly and sets up with no animation involved but a simple time delay, hence the deathloop wont restart.

To fix maxims deathloop is to make them better with garrisons

What about maps without garrisons?
6 May 2019, 15:28 PM

What about maps without garrisons?

You just build them. BUNKERS FOR SU! :sibWaddle::sibPheasant::hansRAGE::snfCHVGame::creeper::snfQuinn::romeoHype::sibHyena::luvDerp:
6 May 2019, 16:17 PM
Senior Caster Badge

all for it, buff maxims, then i can spam them easier Kappa
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment