Login

russian armor

Ostruppen seriously

12 Oct 2013, 18:05 PM

Permanently Banned
j O k E r: So how many OstT should be needed to beat 1 Con?
12 Oct 2013, 18:13 PM

I don't know Nullist,but you are a logical person so I'll ask you don't you think that if two Ostrupen squads defeats 1 Conscript squad,at the time your first Conscript squad is coming on the field the opponent has FOUR Ostruppen out,that's in the first minute of the game,so tell me your opinion,how is this fair and balanced?...

12 Oct 2013, 18:47 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2013, 18:05 PMNullist
j O k E r: So how many OstT should be needed to beat 1 Con?

Just answer the question.

Whatever you think is the closest number, will do.
12 Oct 2013, 19:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2013, 17:42 PMNullist
j O k E r: So two OstT shouldnt be able to beat 1 Con?
How many should it need? 5? 20? 100?
Sorry Poker.

Nullist, several people have made very good counter-arguments to your (constructive) maxim suggestion. The point of cost-effectiveness is obviously that having a T0 call-in unit which is better at almost everything (the only exception I can think of is getting units out of buildings, also lack of upgrades) than either of the basic infantry units for cost is obviously imbalanced.

The obvious solution is that 2 Ostruppen squads should cost more than 1 conscript squad (because making them weak enough to fit their current cost would A) make the Relief Infantry Ostruppen ridiculously overpriced and B) just make them interact ridiculously with the rest of the game).
12 Oct 2013, 19:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2013, 16:05 PMBlovski

Why would you get pios if you had a six-man 120mp repairing unit, though? Overlap with piospam would be pretty big as well.

(My current fix thoughts: They should probably go up by at least 60mp and thus 5 reinforce cost, probably lose the faust so they don't hard counter Tier 1 as much as they do, maybe lose bunker building to differentiate them from grens a bit more, have capping returned to normal so they operate as a cheap early map presence and recrewing utility unit rather than a why-would-you-ever-get-a-gren unit.)

cause they cant build tier buildings? is the same with the russian conscrip repair.
12 Oct 2013, 19:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2013, 18:47 PMNullist

Just answer the question.

Whatever you think is the closest number, will do.

Ignoring facts as usual...
As to answer your question,if you read my second post,I didn't complain about their combat effectiveness but that they are too spamable,maybe an increase to cooldown or manpower...or give the Soviets a spamable unit too :))
Anyhow,I guess this sums up our little argument...
12 Oct 2013, 19:46 PM

today i played a game vs Ost. a game i use Ost using Ost+sniper all i could say is it is too cost effective in early stage. i think they should increase the cost to 160MP (2/3 cost of gren) so it is less spam-able and remove the bunker building and only able to dig trenches and use faust(also make it fire faust slower than gren like use twice of time or have half range of faust ability). half cap speed did halts Ost caping power so usulaly they can't cap the fuel and MU point that fast so it should stay.
12 Oct 2013, 20:23 PM

Just increase the damn cooldown time and all would be good!
13 Oct 2013, 03:43 AM

Permanently Banned
Ignoring facts as usual...
Anyhow,I guess this sums up our little argument...

From the guy who now 3rd time cannot/will not answer a direct and simple question addressed to him.

I ask you kindly J o k e r, to never again address me, or speak of me, in discussion from this point onwards. I will do the same towards you.

Since we don't have an ignore function, and since expressing my contempt towards such conduct would not be seemly, this is the best solution.
13 Oct 2013, 11:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Oct 2013, 03:43 AMNullist

I ask you kindly J o k e r, to never again address me, or speak of me, in discussion from this point onwards. I will do the same towards you.

Fine by me Nullist dude :foreveralone:...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★