Login

russian armor

Jagdpanzer IV in Battlegroup

5 Apr 2019, 12:17 PM

lacking late game AT ? Wtf panther is water gun for u or what i do t get it

he means that panthers are bullied hard by any allies TD
5 Apr 2019, 12:47 PM

he means that panthers are bullied hard by any allies TD

So stop being in utter denial about puppchen or get PaK43.

Also, JP4 just happens to be countering these allied TDs from the moment it reaches vet1, which doesn't take long.
5 Apr 2019, 13:47 PM

So stop being in utter denial about puppchen or get PaK43.

Also, JP4 just happens to be countering these allied TDs from the moment it reaches vet1, which doesn't take long.

try to take out allies TDs with puppchens MG-Range means mostly you will lose it...oh get pak43...which means im bound at one commander. so i need a special commander to get a pak43 which will be counterd easily by default options from allies to counter non-doc units? nice one.
5 Apr 2019, 13:49 PM

try to take out allies TDs with puppchens MG-Range means mostly you will lose it...oh get pak43...which means im bound at one commander. so i need a special commander to get a pak43 which will be counterd easily by default options from allies to counter non-doc units? nice one.

Psst, that's what the stealth is for.

People are sneaking puppchens behind to kill arty and you see it as impossible to do it against front positioned TD?

And yes, if you have bad skill, you use commander that has easier to use unit that helps you against what you are incapable of countering in normal way - that's what commanders are for.
5 Apr 2019, 13:56 PM

Psst, that's what the stealth is for.

People are sneaking puppchens behind to kill arty and you see it as impossible to do it against front positioned TD?

And yes, if you have bad skill, you use commander that has easier to use unit that helps you against what you are incapable of countering in normal way - that's what commanders are for.

- at my lvl there are no monkey which dive again and again into a pak43 with their armor. (except maybe OrPe?)
- sounds good...doesnt work..who let their TDs alone without cover the flanks with any infantry?
- you need minimum 2-3 puppchen to do such jobs..but this will fial often and your enemy is warned if he scout/ see 3 puppchen sneak around..so he will save his armor ...and once detected behind enemy line..they wipen very often...
puppchen sneak around works in teamgames when there is much trouble around and you fokus the other side from the map...maybe you shoudl play this game actually...? only a suggestion.
5 Apr 2019, 14:03 PM

lacking late game AT ? Wtf panther is water gun for u or what i do t get it

If you read the ones before, you would understand the context of what I meant, look to comment 21 https://www.coh2.org/topic/88703/jagdpanzer-iv-in-battlegroup/post/735919

OKW is the only faction to ever put its bases at risk because they have to most of the time. It does often get destroyed in team games but sometimes in 1v1 scenarios.

OKW does not get proper AT late without the SWHQ. Im saying that it should be a backup if it gets destroyed to at least get an option to get a Jagdpanzer. Should be only accessible when after you have built SWHQ. Even despite it being destroyed after.

Like KT but except by base would be Jagdpanzer, an alternative. It is a good balance since it is limited to AT purposes. Raketenwerfer is terrible late game. That is why.

Other factions never need to worry about their bases ever getting destroyed. They will always have the advantage of being able to produce units without any cost of losing their bases.

It would fair enough for Jagdpanzer to be at least available after the SWHQ is destroyed. NOT PANTHER, NOT PANZERIV, Only Jagdpanzer specifically. It is balanced.

5 Apr 2019, 14:07 PM

If you read the ones before, you would understand the context of what I meant, look to comment 21 https://www.coh2.org/topic/88703/jagdpanzer-iv-in-battlegroup/post/735919

OKW is the only faction to ever put its bases at risk because they have to most of the time. It does often get destroyed in team games but sometimes in 1v1 scenarios.

OKW does not get proper AT late without the SWHQ. Im saying that it should be a backup if it gets destroyed to at least get an option to get a Jagdpanzer. Should be only accessible when after you have built SWHQ. Even despite it being destroyed after.

Like KT but except by base would be Jagdpanzer, an alternative. It is a good balance since it is limited to AT purposes. Raketenwerfer is terrible late game. That is why.

Other factions never need to worry about their bases ever getting destroyed. They will always have the advantage of being able to produce units without any cost of losing their bases.

It would fair enough for Jagdpanzer to be at least available after the SWHQ is destroyed. NOT PANTHER, NOT PANZERIV, Only Jagdpanzer specifically. It is balanced.

i laugh everytime when i see an OKW player build his schwerer outside from base sector..its so easy these days to destroy it....thats why i recommend: DONT BUILD IT OUTSIDE THE BASE.

i played with rank 70 player...which build it everytime outside in 2v2...every game he lost it...sometime twice!!! i hurts my brain so hard...
5 Apr 2019, 14:58 PM

i laugh everytime when i see an OKW player build his schwerer outside from base sector..its so easy these days to destroy it....thats why i recommend: DONT BUILD IT OUTSIDE THE BASE.

i played with rank 70 player...which build it everytime outside in 2v2...every game he lost it...sometime twice!!! i hurts my brain so hard...

I do laugh too when moments like this occurs when I am playing as an allied player. The thing is, it is bound to be destroyed with their access to Artillery etc.

It is not fun being the victim on the other hand when you can not do anything against arty abilities against your base as an OKW playre. If it does have base structure, it would be great but it does not. It is weaker than Bofors overall for several reasons, Brace Structure for, it does not have.

Second, You can not decide who to attack with that base. In theory, you can charge with the T34 or T70 as bait, then bring 2 or 3 Penals, place Satchel boom, Penals left untouched and there goes the base.

Of course a scenario like this hardly occurs because usually a good player would support it.

Lastly is its cost when you lose it. It should have a substantial decrease in price when you get it for the second time or Jagdpanzer idea to make it balanced.

I am sure you can agree on that fact?
5 Apr 2019, 15:00 PM

It's solid at locking down territory. The problem is the huge cost when it's lost.

That's half the rationale behind the Jagdpanzer change suggested in this thread.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★