Login

russian armor

4v4 axis randoms

30 Mar 2019, 06:52 AM

First post here, been playing COH2 from the start. Always prefered playing randoms 4v4 as OKW.
Since around 2 Years playing COH2 as OKW has become harder and harder, while back then it was possible for me to have multiple victories, nowadays its a good day when we (axis) can win 1 out of 5 matches. Even worse most often the games are decided within the first 5-10 minutes because my teammate(s) are just overwhelmed early game - then either surrender or rage quit. Sorry to say this because this used to be my favourite game from COH to COH2 but playing 4v4 randoms as axis is just not fun anymore. You think I'm trolling go try it out yourself..
30 Mar 2019, 07:08 AM

The early leavers are terrible and can really take away the joy of the game. Its especially frustrating if you do your rank matches... and in 6b of 10 games players leave;(

I really hope Relic will punish this hard in a COH3.
30 Mar 2019, 21:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2019, 07:08 AMSmartie
The early leavers are terrible and can really take away the joy of the game. Its especially frustrating if you do your rank matches... and in 6b of 10 games players leave;(

I really hope Relic will punish this hard in a COH3.

As long as there is a reconnect button or a fix for bugsplatting. I assume a lot of players don't restart their games after every 2 matches and that may cause sudden disconnects etc. Imagine how frustrating it would be for new or average players to bugsplat or crash and get a leaver penalty.

I do agree leaving mid game should be punishable, atleast in ranked matchmaking for sure.
1 Apr 2019, 20:23 PM

Essen steelworks is the worst and steppes is the best for axis.
1 Apr 2019, 20:24 PM

and the thing for okw is you must flank allies mgs which is hard on most 4v4 maps
1 Apr 2019, 21:16 PM

OKW is the worst faction for 4v4. USF is a close second. I would suggest playing OST if you are going to focus on 4v4. OKW has no tools to deal with team weapons in a 4v4.

You need to veto all of the city maps: Essen, City 17, Lienne Forrest, Vielsalm.

There are two kinds of players: Offensive and Defensive. A good offensive player cant carry a bad team. A good defensive player can. So switching to OST you have a lot more tools for 4v4 and you can hold the ground better that you just won. Once you lock down an area with MGs, mines, AT etc you can move to the center VP and take that. Or spam arty pieces to protect and disband enemy static equipment.

If your mates lose their side and see all of your side is in its base they will drop. If they dont feel like they can win their side and you dont have a field presence, they will drop. If they have damaged frontal lobes, they will drop.

2 Apr 2019, 13:58 PM

I agree randoms with OKW is harder compare to Wehrmacht. I suggest playing as Wehrmacht more and veto some maps that are favorable to Allies.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★