Login

russian armor

USF Urban Assault -Feedback

PAGES (17)down
21 Apr 2019, 15:04 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Then how would we describe 60 range?

The range of a jackson/su85/su76/etc. 25 more range than standard sight range. 10 more range than 50 range. Choose any expression that is mathematically equivalent to 60.
21 Apr 2019, 15:05 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Panther has near zero downsides except it has lower range lol

Jackson is fine or nerf it and add some non doc premium tank because right now jackson is core of usf army if u nerf it u will nerf whole usf late game. And pls dont drag here aguments that triple scott is very strong because stuka is more potent and arives couple of minutes before scott and scott need more micro of course especially when u have more than one so i guess we must live with that so pls adapt already.

Coming from an allied only 4v4 player, I think the adapt isn't suited as much for me.

Back to urban assualt. Derailed this thread enough.
21 Apr 2019, 15:11 PM
Patrion 26

It's a shame you can't have RE with rifle nades and also sweepers.
21 Apr 2019, 15:20 PM

Coming from an allied only 4v4 player, I think the adapt isn't suited as much for me.

Back to urban assualt. Derailed this thread enough.
yes its true that i am more alie player but im ok with that stuka is super strong in teamgames espiecially in 4vs4 so maybe respect that scott is strong 1vs1
ddd
21 Apr 2019, 15:25 PM

Panther has near zero downsides except it has lower range lol

Jackson is fine or nerf it and add some non doc premium tank because right now jackson is core of usf army if u nerf it u will nerf whole usf late game. And pls dont drag here aguments that triple scott is very strong because stuka is more potent and arives couple of minutes before scott and scott need more micro of course especially when u have more than one so i guess we must live with that so pls adapt already.

You know what will happen if you nerf jackson and put some "premium" tank in its place? USF will be garbage again because panther counters all tanks, even heavies. Tank destroyers are the only way to keep panthers in check, thats why jackson got the changes it got, not sherman.
21 Apr 2019, 17:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2019, 15:25 PMddd

You know what will happen if you nerf jackson and put some "premium" tank in its place? USF will be garbage again because panther counters all tanks, even heavies. Tank destroyers are the only way to keep panthers in check, thats why jackson got the changes it got, not sherman.
+
21 Apr 2019, 19:23 PM

yes its true that i am more alie player but im ok with that stuka is super strong in teamgames espiecially in 4vs4 so maybe respect that scott is strong 1vs1

Dont wanna be that guy, but 4v4s are not top priority balance wise.
Secondly stukas are not that strong if you were to use them, maybe the problem is that you always set up your team weapons in straight lines and clumped together. Anyways keep your opinions clean if you only play 5% of the complete game.
21 Apr 2019, 19:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2019, 15:25 PMddd

Thats not true.

Panthers have really slow turret traverse speed, only to be compensated by their movement speed. (That almost matches M36 coincidentally and to make brawls somewhat balanced).
There is a problem here that both J36 and panthers are Tanks countering Tanks, both have the same role, diffrent costs but different stats. Both are called "brawlers" but only jacksons are rushed, panthers cant unless we consider Command Panther for OKM (and thats a problem on its own already).
Last word jacksons beat mediums, TDs AND Heavies. Panthers beat mediums and Heavies, TDs are but the most expensives trades and not cost efficient nor reliable.
Bonus content: Jackson have self repair.

I wont argue agains "assimetrical balance" since i do agree with it, but M36 current situation is not design wise but late powercreep stages, even Panthers are leveled to Jackson to stop USF roflstomping Axis east and west.
ddd
21 Apr 2019, 20:22 PM

Thats not true.

Panthers have really slow turret traverse speed, only to be compensated by their movement speed. (That almost matches M36 coincidentally and to make brawls somewhat balanced).
There is a problem here that both J36 and panthers are Tanks countering Tanks, both have the same role, diffrent costs but different stats. Both are called "brawlers" but only jacksons are rushed, panthers cant unless we consider Command Panther for OKM (and thats a problem on its own already).
Last word jacksons beat mediums, TDs AND Heavies. Panthers beat mediums and Heavies, TDs are but the most expensives trades and not cost efficient nor reliable.
Bonus content: Jackson have self repair.

I wont argue agains "assimetrical balance" since i do agree with it, but M36 current situation is not design wise but late powercreep stages, even Panthers are leveled to Jackson to stop USF roflstomping Axis east and west.

Who calls jackson a "brawler"? It has no armor and 640hp, it relies on speed and range, you dont want to "brawl" with it, even p4 will kill it at close range.

Of course panthers can be rushed, in fact rushing panther is more viable than jackson becasue panther can deal with infantry just OK (im not talking about destroying blobs here) while countering any tank enemy can field. Jackson can do almost nothing to infantry.

I suppose you mean 1v1 here, panther beat mediums, heavies and TDs too. Show me one tank destroyer that wins vs panther.

I dont understand your last point, jackson current form is direct answer to panther dominating all allied armor, especialy usf. It has to do with powercreep, specifically panther. "Panthers are leveled to jackson" - what does that even mean? Jackson was buffed in order for usf to have any chance in the late game versus axis fielding indestructible panthers.
21 Apr 2019, 21:33 PM

Here lies urban assault, killed by lack of actual feedback. Jackson got much more attention instead.

RIP, you will be missed. April 2019-April 2019
22 Apr 2019, 00:02 AM

Here lies urban assault, killed by lack of actual feedback. Jackson got much more attention instead.

RIP, you will be missed. April 2019-April 2019

Nah just another commander that's gonna be added to the pile of needing a revamp because most people will consider it as weak and just keep playing with Infantry, Armor and Mech companies.

I really do believe we need less gimmicks in these new commanders and more solid abilities and units that expand your options, similar to the UKF one because I deem that one as the best example to use.
22 Apr 2019, 00:07 AM

What if we swap the dozer for a chainlink anti mine for sherman? I mean like VCoH, with infantry becoming blood mist when touching it and all.

A tank that can self spot/remove mines fits urban combat.

Although at this point im exhausted and I just would just put E8, Calliope, Rangers, OffMap arty+smoke, Bundled New weapons for rifle and rearE, pershing tank call-in as some fanboy demand and let them see the game die by itself because #USFNEVEROP
22 Apr 2019, 00:20 AM

Dont wanna be that guy, but 4v4s are not top priority balance wise.
Secondly stukas are not that strong if you were to use them, maybe the problem is that you always set up your team weapons in straight lines and clumped together. Anyways keep your opinions clean if you only play 5% of the complete game.

Dude..
This game is alive only because teamgames exist. This is basic info lol
By the way where is your playercard?
22 Apr 2019, 02:16 AM

Dude..
This game is alive only because teamgames exist. This is basic info lol
By the way where is your playercard?

99% of the forums think otherwise, mr i want your playercard.

Actually serious balance discussions are made around 1v1s, teamgames are only checked for them to be "fun" since you cant balance retard teammates nor change the matchmaking system.

By the way where is your argument?
22 Apr 2019, 02:19 AM

Nah just another commander that's gonna be added to the pile of needing a revamp because most people will consider it as weak and just keep playing with Infantry, Armor and Mech companies.

I really do believe we need less gimmicks in these new commanders and more solid abilities and units that expand your options, similar to the UKF one because I deem that one as the best example to use.

+1

Although I do think the brit commander is a little heavy on call-in units but that's a discussion for another thread.
22 Apr 2019, 08:20 AM

99% of the forums think otherwise, mr i want your playercard.

Actually serious balance discussions are made around 1v1s, teamgames are only checked for them to be "fun" since you cant balance retard teammates nor change the matchmaking system.

By the way where is your argument?

Dont be afraid u can show me your playercard seriously even your are low rank player there is nothing wrong with that. Im just curious what faction u prefer.

I belive new usf commander is solid now especially for team game
How rangers and new caliope can be a bad choice ?
22 Apr 2019, 12:16 PM

Dont be afraid u can show me your playercard seriously even your are low rank player there is nothing wrong with that. Im just curious what faction u prefer.

I belive new usf commander is solid now especially for team game
How rangers and new caliope can be a bad choice ?

I want whatever you're smoking if you think Rangers and Calliopes are gonna stand up to tank spam in team games lol.
22 Apr 2019, 12:26 PM

Disagree, I think on Urban maps (it’s urban assault duh) this will be extremely useful to have. Just imagine all these abilities on a map like Ettelbruck. Rifle grenades help clear heavy cover and garrisons, sherman dozers clear minefields at choke points, rangers deal great damage from close quarters, smoke can facilitate offensive assaults into strongpoints and calliope can barrage concentrations of support weapons.

I think this commander is fine, for its theme and the maps it can be used in.
22 Apr 2019, 13:12 PM

I want whatever you're smoking if you think Rangers and Calliopes are gonna stand up to tank spam in team games lol.

For alies teamgame meta is arty and tank destroyers. So ? Even jackson is not enough u can have now rangers with super bazzoka
22 Apr 2019, 14:48 PM

Disagree, I think on Urban maps (it’s urban assault duh) this will be extremely useful to have. Just imagine all these abilities on a map like Ettelbruck. Rifle grenades help clear heavy cover and garrisons, sherman dozers clear minefields at choke points, rangers deal great damage from close quarters, smoke can facilitate offensive assaults into strongpoints and calliope can barrage concentrations of support weapons.

I think this commander is fine, for its theme and the maps it can be used in.

On paper yes, but have you actually tried it out in it's intended role on Urban type maps?

And I also wanted to add that how much maps are Urban exactly? Severely limiting the commander and making it extremely situational.
PAGES (17)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS