Login

russian armor

Urban Assault Doctrine

21 Mar 2019, 12:40 PM

I played this doctrine today whilst testing the new doctrines. Its a really fun doctrine to play. Please add this doc into the main game.
26 Mar 2019, 00:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2019, 12:40 PMNaOCl
I played this doctrine today whilst testing the new doctrines. Its a really fun doctrine to play. Please add this doc into the main game.

Personally, I don't particularly like it. I love rangers, and I love the rifle grenade, unless they fix make the calliope viable again.
Off map smoke is one of my favourite abilities, but i feel like it doesn't sit too well in the commander. Im a little in the negative for this commander, but its still in its early stages, so i look forward to its completed form.
26 Mar 2019, 00:23 AM

Personally, I don't particularly like it. I love rangers, and I love the rifle grenade, unless they fix make the calliope viable again.
Off map smoke is one of my favourite abilities, but i feel like it doesn't sit too well in the commander. Im a little in the negative for this commander, but its still in its early stages, so i look forward to its completed form.

The reduced the price by 30 fuel and increased the far AOE. it's much better than it was. Tweaking the vet requirements so it actually vets might be enough.
26 Mar 2019, 02:51 AM

Sorry to clarify, I mean the wermacht doctrine
26 Mar 2019, 03:05 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I think soviets' not one step back commander is more my style :P

Ost urban assault would probably need a few (a lot of) balance passes before it would be ready for the game. Even then, not sure how much it would be picked once the novelty wore off.
26 Mar 2019, 04:13 AM

I just love the novelty of the bombing run lol
26 Mar 2019, 06:29 AM

It would need alot of tweaking as it's current design doesn't really fit with where the game is. 5 man double flamer pgrens for example would be a hell of a no go... Same with the bombing run (see air supremacy for what it would become) but with some tweaks the commander could fit. I like the repair HQ or whatever it was called.
28 Mar 2019, 02:09 AM

The reduced the price by 30 fuel and increased the far AOE. it's much better than it was. Tweaking the vet requirements so it actually vets might be enough.

Hope so mate, would like to enjoy using the calliope,
28 Mar 2019, 03:35 AM

Hope so mate, would like to enjoy using the calliope,

Its not quite in the right spot, and I hope they keep tweaking it but it's miles better than it was. Progress I suppose
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★