Login

russian armor

How to carry 2v2?

25 Feb 2019, 14:11 PM

i have 49% winrate and when i am about to reach the 50% i get Great enemies and terrible allies

guys like throw King tiger in the middle of british engineers 2 QF 6 and one Firefly, the kt explode and then give up and ragequit

I need tips as wehrmacht to carry the game., i always won my side but i feel i need to do more in order to secure victory.

Can you please guys give me Carry tips? how to assist a noob and won? because i am tired of see 49%

i have 631 victories and 636 losses at 2v2 wehrnacht.,
25 Feb 2019, 15:57 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Since you don't seem to do any mistakes yourself the fault must be with your random allies. I recommend looking for team mate you can regularly play with.
25 Feb 2019, 15:57 PM

Sometime matchmaking is a bitch, that being said just play your best, the better you are the harder you can carry and your random rank will reflect that.
25 Feb 2019, 16:42 PM

It's hard to carry as Ostheer (and brits) as the other factions can do an aggressive flanking push on the teammate's side way easier. I think your best bet is either trying to steamroll the opponent on your side or leave few units like pio or MG on your side and send the rest to a flanking push once you have the feeling that your side stabilized enough

Completely abandoning one side of the map is something I wouldn't recommend with random teammates
25 Feb 2019, 16:43 PM

Sometime matchmaking is a bitch, that being said just play your best, the better you are the harder you can carry and your random rank will reflect that.

+1
25 Feb 2019, 17:10 PM

It's hard to carry as Ostheer (and brits) as the other factions can do an aggressive flanking push on the teammate's side way easier. I think your best bet is either trying to steamroll the opponent on your side or leave few units like pio or MG on your side and send the rest to a flanking push once you have the feeling that your side stabilized enough

Completely abandoning one side of the map is something I wouldn't recommend with random teammates

Thanks! this is a nice rule.

i can be aggresive with Ostheer a nice spearhead of 4 Granadiers, a sniper and/or mortar
and then rush for a 222 ? mantain pressure,
25 Feb 2019, 17:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2019, 17:10 PMVertigo

Thanks! this is a nice rule.

i can be aggresive with Ostheer a nice spearhead of 4 Granadiers, a sniper and/or mortar
and then rush for a 222 ? mantain pressure,

sounds good to me
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 33
unknown 20
Mexico 17
Germany 836
New Zealand 13
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #