Login

russian armor

P47 custom abilities questions, pls help me out

14 Feb 2019, 18:14 PM

Dear Modder,

Good day everybody!

I want to add some extra P47 abilities that no need to use the commander, I try many times but failed, pls help me out.
Below is my four P47 abilities:

1. p47_recon_mp
2. p47_rocket_attack_mp
3. p47 machine gun attack the ground -- i don't know how to make this
4. p47 throw the inflame bombs ---- i don't know how to make this

I want to put these abilities appear in the command bar as below, please advise.

Actually, I try another way to achieve the p47_rocket_attack_mp ability, I put this ability to Rifemen_squad_mp, but I don't know why the soldiers need to run to the attacked point to active this ability, that is too close!! pls advise why is that happen.

Thank you very much!

Best regards.
Ben
14 Feb 2019, 19:30 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Dear Modder,

Good day everybody!

I want to add some extra P47 abilities that no need to use the commander, I try many times but failed, pls help me out.
Below is my four P47 abilities:

1. p47_recon_mp
2. p47_rocket_attack_mp
3. p47 machine gun attack the ground -- i don't know how to make this
4. p47 throw the inflame bombs ---- i don't know how to make this

I want to put these abilities appear in the command bar as below, please advise.

Global abilities can be added though the army categorie/tab. In Army_bag/abilities is a list that contains all global abilities for the selected faction. Change the requirement of the ability to make it visible. Currently the p47_recon_mp ability has the requirement of the player_upgrade "upgrade\aef\commander\ability\p47_recon" to become visible. Delete that requirement and it no longer requires the commander.

The "abilities\aef\modal_ability\commander_ability\usf_strafing_run" already contains the machinegun variant.

I recommend to clone the ability "abilities\german\modal_ability\commander_ability\stuka_incendiary_bombs". Then also clone the squad and entity from the air_strike_action in the action_list. At last you only need to change the model of the entity to the P47. Don't forget to link the new files to the ability.

Actually, I try another way to achieve the p47_rocket_attack_mp ability, I put this ability to Rifemen_squad_mp, but I don't know why the soldiers need to run to the attacked point to active this ability, that is too close!! pls advise why is that happen.

Set 'range' in the ability larger then 0 :)
85 is often used for air strikes from infantry.
15 Feb 2019, 18:43 PM

Dear SneakEye,

Good day!

Happy to get your reply! All set now !! The results are turning very good!! Thank you very much!
Bust I still have a question, I found the command bar has limited, the maximum amount can be displayed are 6 of abilities, if more then 6, there is not appear?

Best regards.
Ben
15 Feb 2019, 20:23 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Happy to get your reply! All set now !! The results are turning very good!! Thank you very much!
Bust I still have a question, I found the command bar has limited, the maximum amount can be displayed are 6 of abilities, if more then 6, there is not appear?

Nice, well done!

The additional abilities will be drawn on top of the resources, just like the hide button from the cheatmod in your screenshot.
16 Feb 2019, 03:13 AM

Nice, well done!

The additional abilities will be drawn on top of the resources, just like the hide button from the cheatmod in your screenshot.

OK, noticed!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 5
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak