Login

russian armor

Change Pathfinders to same spec. as JLI.

31 Dec 2018, 06:45 AM

One of the biggest buzz about the recent balance problem is JLI.
I think a large number of axis only players do not seem to understand at all what's the JLI's problem.
I would like to make one suggestion.
I think that it is possible to set all the stats and ability value of Pathfinder equal to JLI.
Both have fairly similar abilities and concepts.
Trying to match this all at once will help both players gain a better understanding of the game.
This changes may be temporary.
31 Dec 2018, 07:20 AM

No, and no. JLI and pathfinders dont share the same role, nor the faction. Maybe instead of spread that much hate take a moment and vote for JLI as op in the sturmpanther poll and also explain your point of view
31 Dec 2018, 07:33 AM

No, and no. JLI and pathfinders dont share the same role, nor the faction. Maybe instead of spread that much hate take a moment and vote for JLI as op in the sturmpanther poll and also explain your point of view

All factions have different roles, but now the balance tends to be fairly normalized. With about two years of patching, the characteristics of each faction are much blurred. All units in CoH2 are gives quite different feeling when I use them and when enemies use them. I am not ultimately claiming that Pathfinders should be in the same position as JLI. However, JLI is an OP, you never know unless you meet the enemy.
31 Dec 2018, 08:33 AM

https://www.coh2.org/topic/84950/feelings-after-the-decemberpatch/page/1#post_id717194

77% people votes that JLI are OP.

Your claim:
"I think a large number of axis only players do not seem to understand at all what's the JLI's problem."
is not supported by the numbers.

Also your idea that there are "axis only players" is not support by numbers either.

The idea of making chances in the game to teach "lessons" to "axis only players" is flawed.

This whole thread is creating a toxic environment that is not needed.

Happy new year.
31 Dec 2018, 09:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Dec 2018, 08:33 AMVipper
https://www.coh2.org/topic/84950/feelings-after-the-decemberpatch/page/1#post_id717194

77% people votes that JLI are OP.

Your claim:
"I think a large number of axis only players do not seem to understand at all what's the JLI's problem."
is not supported by the numbers.

Also your idea that there are "axis only players" is not support by numbers either.

The idea of making chances in the game to teach "lessons" to "axis only players" is flawed.

This whole thread is creating a toxic environment that is not needed.

Happy new year.

Okay. I have a part that I express too rashly.

happy new year.
31 Dec 2018, 09:59 AM

Your suggestion is quite stupid.

Try again later and look at the amount of complaints on the balance forum about JLI. If this is some sort of shitty response post to "How are JLIs OP", why dont you just post in that thread?
3 Jan 2019, 02:40 AM

No. That might actually give USF some kind of advantage and we can't have that.
3 Jan 2019, 22:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Dec 2018, 09:17 AMLoren

Okay. I have a part that I express too rashly.

happy new year.

Damn dude, this is coh2.org, rare to see someone be nice and polite and admitting of other people's viewpoints :D

Happy new year to you too!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS