Login

russian armor

Tiger Ace Poll.

30 Dec 2018, 03:29 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

What do you mean by faster? Faster as in faster to get with lower cp requirements or faster as in it's movement speed?

I was simply speaking of its movement speed, because as we know, Tigers move faster than King Tigers.
30 Dec 2018, 06:54 AM
Donator 22

I still like it the way it is.
30 Dec 2018, 06:59 AM

I am thinking the Tiger Ace should be a NON-VETTED Tiger call in, with a commander which gives it various abilities, similar to OKW's elite armored doctrine.

Remove the penalties since you arent cheating the vet system any more, and give it something like flare/ arty call in/ grenade self defence/ S-Mine launchers/ Smoke (Not all of them, just some suggestions) in place of the Cupola MG-42.
30 Dec 2018, 13:44 PM

Well they are both too strong in team games IMO but the fixes are pretty simple. The Command Panther needs to be locked behind the Flak HQ, the fact that it's still a call-in is just silly.

As for Ostheer's, all they need to do is make the recieved damage aura only apply to your own units. It's too strong of a bonus to be shared between teammates

I know this is a little offtopic, so bare with me.

You want command tanks to affect player only units? But SU medics heal any allied troops nearby. UK forward post and US ambulance can reinforce any squad regardless whom player is it. Shared team mechanics are part of the game, otherwise the game will be totally biased (axis cant share between players but allies do). Many people complaint about tank commander buffs, but later on units balance take account the possibility of those units become buffed, and they get nerfed. What i mean is, axis get a lot of bullying about their strenghts and the game got "balanced" making up for those buffs, now if you remove it, all axis tank should get either buffed or become more (yes i said MORE) cost efficient, to make up for the changes.
People tend to forget what they asked for changes, nor try to understand the game before asking for such changes.
Teamgames need a lot of attention, since 1v1 gets the primary focus of balance patches.
30 Dec 2018, 15:01 PM

I know this is a little offtopic, so bare with me.

You want command tanks to affect player only units? But SU medics heal any allied troops nearby. UK forward post and US ambulance can reinforce any squad regardless whom player is it. Shared team mechanics are part of the game, otherwise the game will be totally biased (axis cant share between players but allies do). Many people complaint about tank commander buffs, but later on units balance take account the possibility of those units become buffed, and they get nerfed. What i mean is, axis get a lot of bullying about their strenghts and the game got "balanced" making up for those buffs, now if you remove it, all axis tank should get either buffed or become more (yes i said MORE) cost efficient, to make up for the changes.
People tend to forget what they asked for changes, nor try to understand the game before asking for such changes.
Teamgames need a lot of attention, since 1v1 gets the primary focus of balance patches.

yeah this might go off topic, but i think command tanks boosts should be munition costing momentary boosts instead of just passively getting them. For example german pnz 4 command tank defense boost would be like 30 seconds taking defence boost that cost 40-50 munitions.
30 Dec 2018, 16:27 PM

You want command tanks to affect player only units? But SU medics heal any allied troops nearby. UK forward post and US ambulance can reinforce any squad regardless whom player is it.

Not really understanding this logic here. There's a massive difference between giving a recieved damage modifier to your teammates during combat, than healing them out of it. And i am only talking about Osts command tank being limited to the controlling player, because of the type of aura.

The Opel Cargo trucks used to help your teammates. Then Relic realized that was INSANELY overpowered, so they limited it to just the controlling player. So you can't just say "teamplay" is the reason to keep them.

And I'm not forgetting anything about game types btw. Osts command tank saw plenty of use in GCS2, which was a 1v1 tournament. Clearly the unit can still be useful without it buffing 2 or more players worth of units.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★