Login

russian armor

Mechanized builds

26 Dec 2018, 01:22 AM

Mostly what I want to get ideas on is the early game; as in how many rifle squads and wc51s do you guys make and do you go lt or cpt and how many cav rifles do you tend to want? I find myself a bit overwhelmed with the amount of combinations possible with this commander in terms of early game and I’d just like to get more opinions on what seems to work best.
26 Dec 2018, 03:32 AM

I think you can use twistedtoosty build order as reference, right now i am using his build order and make unit in mid/late game depend on german unit composition.

First why i always reference twistedtoosty? Because he is the guy who invented bazooka bus and super sonic wc51, his build order best suit mech.comapany, i tested it several times on his timing of opening weapon rack, and it is exactly the time German can get 2 222s and okw get fast luch/puma.

the build order is:

rf->wc51->rf->lt/cpt->wc51 mg->cav.rf->1 unit->weapon rack

this has only has 1 wc51 and cav.rf

But you can try it.

also try to see twistedtoosty twitch to learn his unique build order, although it has only 1 video talking about revamped mech.company, you will find a new world.
26 Dec 2018, 15:20 PM

Rifle-Rifle-Truck, LT-MG and then you want Cap to unlock faster production, ATG and your reinforcement halftrack.
At least that's how I usually do it.
26 Dec 2018, 15:36 PM

riflemen->truck->riflemen->tech leieutenant->wc51(upgrade)->cav riflemen->captaing
27 Dec 2018, 10:57 AM

The truck can cap, so there's a decent argument for building the truck first and letting it Kubel around for a bit until you've got 45 munitions. It'll cap faster than a Rifleman squad because it moves between points faster.
27 Dec 2018, 15:24 PM

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Always nice to hear other ideas.

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Dec 2018, 10:57 AMLago
The truck can cap, so there's a decent argument for building the truck first and letting it Kubel around for a bit until you've got 45 munitions. It'll cap faster than a Rifleman squad because it moves between points faster.

Yeah I’ve always thought about that but I’ve yet to try it. Sounds janky as hell, but I think it might work pretty well actually. I usually cap a bit with my first rifle squad if there’s no critical buildings to rush anyway because I don’t really trust only REs to support them properly against mg42/gren combo or sturmpios and volks anyway.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★