Login

russian armor

Patch broke mod features

10 Dec 2018, 14:43 PM

Hey all,

Haven't posted in a while, but the most recent patch seems to have broken my personal mod that I use with some family so I was forced to rebuild it from scratch. I used version control this time though so that is an improvement if things break going forward :)

I have noticed some things appear to be different however.

1) I can't seem to get activate_extension to work correctly like before. I had a simple upgrade that activated a repair station. Not really sure what changed that caused it not to work.

2) Squad casted Stuka Dive bomb ability doesn't work now either. I have no changes to the ability, but it just doesn't work. Not reticule shows and it can't be casted.

3) Upgrades on the ebps entity of a vehicle don't seem to work exactly like they had before. I have an upgrade per unit that could be purchased to enable smoke canisters, but no matter configuration I set it the upgrade won't enable the ability. Do i need to add a slot item or some dummy to the entity?

Im sure there are other differences, but those are the few that jump out to me immediately.

Thanks for the help
12 Dec 2018, 18:03 PM
Master Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2018, 14:43 PMArtigo

Hey Artigo,
I'm sorry to hear that your mod broke. I will do my best to answer your questions.

1) Go check the vanilla brit_forward_hq_mp in action_apply_ext the last requirement_action.

2) Again here go check and compare your and vanilla ability, for example major_artillery.

3) Here make sure the ability in vehicles ebps ability_ext. If the ability is there go check the abilities requirements. If that doesn't help you could again try comparing your smoke ability with the vanilla ability panzer_defensive_smoke.

I hope I answered all of your questions. I wish you luck in repairing your mod!

Regards,
RagnarTheGamer
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 48
Russian Federation 97
unknown 47
United States 20
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias