Login

russian armor

Paratrooper question

19 Nov 2018, 16:39 PM

Does the paratrooper Carbine deal the same damage as RE's? I think not, but maybe I'm not seeing some other modifier.
19 Nov 2018, 18:28 PM

They perform way better, some players even use unupgraded paratroopers if they lack munitions while plaing the recon support doctrine according to cruzzi's spreadsheet its nearly double the amount of dps (10 vs 5 near 1.9 vs 1 max distance) i cannot find a link to the google document i am using one i saved on my computer (downloaded late 2017 but i do not remember any patches to either carbine rifle or veterancy stats for either REs or Paras).

So no they nearly do double the damage per second but i didn't check whether accuracy firerate or damage per shot do the difference.
19 Nov 2018, 19:11 PM

Low damage (10) but very high rate of fire and accuracy, specially up close, 6 models alive is quite high DPS vs units out in the open.
19 Nov 2018, 22:43 PM

Low damage (10) but very high rate of fire and accuracy, specially up close, 6 models alive is quite high DPS vs units out in the open.

the received accuracy tho is..... :guyokay:
20 Nov 2018, 01:47 AM

the received accuracy tho is..... :guyokay:

They do drop like flies, out of cover and all the way up to vet3, this is one of the few times I'd recommend an Intel Bulletin, Survival Instincts, to give them at least the same RA as Riflemen.
20 Nov 2018, 13:29 PM

Do airborne paras also have camouflage? It has been ages since I last used them, and although I like the concept, I have difficulties in using this Company.
20 Nov 2018, 14:09 PM

Do airborne paras also have camouflage? It has been ages since I last used them, and although I like the concept, I have difficulties in using this Company.

They only get camouflage if you give them the 2x bazookas upgrade from the recon support doctrine drop. I am not sure tho if this also works if you take the normal paratroopers from airborne doc and pick up 2 zooks from the wepaon racks.

Their bazookas however deal same damage like panzerschreck (120) and you get a first strike out of cover bonus (guaranteed penetration)
21 Nov 2018, 00:36 AM

Airbone Paratroopers do get ELITE Bazookas from the weapon racks, but they don't get camo or any of their bonuses, still love using them for they can 2 shot 400 HP light vehicles.

They don't get guarenteed penetration though, Recon Paratroopers Bazooka Ambush gives the same bonus penetration as the damage boost they receive, which is 25%
21 Nov 2018, 05:48 AM

IIRC 1 for 1 the paratrooper carbine is better than the riflemen garand at all ranges for a bit of a more tangible comparison. Paras' RA is complete garbage especially considering they come at 3cp and don't get any bonuses to RA until vet3 though, so keep that in mind.
22 Nov 2018, 17:35 PM

IIRC 1 for 1 the paratrooper carbine is better than the riflemen garand at all ranges for a bit of a more tangible comparison. Paras' RA is complete garbage especially considering they come at 3cp and don't get any bonuses to RA until vet3 though, so keep that in mind.

8 dmg > 10 dmg
5 models vs 6 models
The issue with Paratroopers is having close in without using models, so like Riflemen, but trading RA for one extra model.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★